Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"

Go down 
+19
sleepersti
YZEtc
Nelonen
kjharn
blakeo
dustcloud
soggytire
GsVs
aaronhall555
little squirt
wrxpro
Vortac
X-Racer
cannon
adamoto
motokid
Medski
SheWolf
SoupSandwich
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
wrxpro

wrxpro

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:19 am

looks good like how it all flows cleanly thumb
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:13 am

X-Racer wrote:
F-n hot... Can we get the wallet out now and add a few CF bits (frame guards and reservoir) ?

I'd even go with the black w/ white graphic fork guards.

Next: Powder coat the foot levers ?

That bike just begs "Ride me ! Ride me ! Ride me !" ...like She Wolf's, but different.

Thanks X-Racer, I like the powder coated foot lever idea. I will have to look into that.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 am

Vortac wrote:
looks good... glad to see another one with a full front fender!

Thanks........ I hate to admit it but I actually like the front fender, I had plans of swapping it out with an Acerbis fender but the big beak has grown on me. I plan on painting that this weekend, will post the pics when I finish.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:17 am

motokid wrote:
SoupSandwich wrote:

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2731

Fookin tight. Drop dead sexy. bow

Might steel this concept if you don't mind..... hide

You are more than welcome to use any design you see on my WReX............ I dont mind sharing great ideas. Thanks for the comments.
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 pm

Looks good...especially the tail painted that way. I like the stock front fender too thumb
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:06 pm

adamoto wrote:
Looks good...especially the tail painted that way. I like the stock front fender too thumb

Thanks!! Very happy I ride in the rain too much here in the Pacific Northwest to have a small front fender.
Back to top Go down
wrxpro

wrxpro

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:06 pm

my fenders been cut for more aerodynamics i ride road more than anything, before i noticed how much it shaked and wobbled in the wind at 75mph +
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:35 am

awesome looking bro!!

whats wrong with alot of rain spray off the front tire flying back at you soaking the bike and your shirt along with your helmet cause I cut my fender too short?? Suspect

yea, kinda wish it didnt rain as sparatic here too! but its worth it when the bikes sitting still thumb
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 10:43 am

little squirt wrote:
awesome looking bro!!

whats wrong with alot of rain spray off the front tire flying back at you soaking the bike and your shirt along with your helmet cause I cut my fender too short?? Suspect

yea, kinda wish it didnt rain as sparatic here too! but its worth it when the bikes sitting still thumb

Thanks man......... I have seen the Acerbis sumo fender here on someone's X and it looked flippin awesome.......maybe I will get it and just swap them out when the weather turns nasty.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:10 pm

To my amazement I open up the forum and see my little "WReX" sitting so proudly on the front page.......I feel like I should have a speech prepared. wings wings wings wings Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 pm

SoupSandwich wrote:
Vortac wrote:
looks good... glad to see another one with a full front fender!

Thanks........ I hate to admit it but I actually like the front fender, I had plans of swapping it out with an Acerbis fender but the big beak has grown on me. I plan on painting that this weekend, will post the pics when I finish.
As promised.......let me know what you think.
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2745
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2744
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2743
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2742
Back to top Go down
aaronhall555

aaronhall555

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:17 pm

Hole shit this looks good!!! Everything you've done to it look's great! Good choice for a header pic too thumb
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:27 pm

looks pretty good, wonder how it would look with just that single black strip going down the center of the front fender coming to a point?

great idea though, it really breaks up that solid blue
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:40 pm

aaronhall555 wrote:
Hole shit this looks good!!! Everything you've done to it look's great! Good choice for a header pic too thumb

Thank you....I am pretty happy with the way it turned out.

little squirt wrote:
looks pretty good, wonder how it would look with just that single black strip going down the center of the front fender coming to a point?

great idea though, it really breaks up that solid blue

Thanks, you know I was thinking the same thing.........I think I might keep it like this for awhile and maybe try and get another stocker and paint it just with the stripe down the middle. baldy
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 12:49 am

**UPDATE**
Just wanted to share some of the new "farkles" that I added recently:
Changed the blue to white
Under bar mirrors
Evotech skid plate
Zeta hand guards w/ turn signals
KYB fork protectors

I will take some pics once the rain stops............... droooool
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: X   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Great looking X ... thumb

Look forward to seeing the White & Black ..... did you paint over the blue with white ?? or start new with white body panels ??
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:06 pm

Well here is the new and improved WReX.............
Brand new fresh from the dealer:
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 40229_149051291774869_100000099968486_487197_1180596_n
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 40672_149051508441514_100000099968486_487199_6266463_n
Now:
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2973
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2974
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2969
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2975
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2972
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2971
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2970
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 IMG_2968
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:17 pm

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 525406 Very nice...very clean and stylish. SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 61865

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
soggytire

soggytire

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Wow truly impressed Picasso. thumb
Looks a bit like the G450 X from BMW now IMHO.
Nicely done. I like the matte black on the muffler guard
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:50 pm

GsVs wrote:
Great looking X ... thumb

Look forward to seeing the White & Black ..... did you paint over the blue with white ?? or start new with white body panels ??
Thanks...... I did paint over the blue......didnt want to spend $300 to get new panels. We'll see how well it holds up. thumb
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 10:54 pm

SheWolf wrote:
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 525406 Very nice...very clean and stylish. SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 61865
Thanks SheWolf!!

soggytire wrote:
Wow truly impressed Picasso. thumb
Looks a bit like the G450 X from BMW now IMHO.
Nicely done. I like the matte black on the muffler guard
Thanks, I was wanting it to look unique. The blue and black was nice but I am really happy with the white now.
Back to top Go down
dustcloud

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 2:45 am

def sharp!!! thumb
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:59 pm

dustcloud wrote:
def sharp!!! thumb
Thank you wings
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:04 pm

looks great! freaky kinda makes me wanna go all white............
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 5:46 pm

Thanks......... I was never really happy with the blue and black, white is definitely the way to go!!! One of these days I would really like to get all black panels and switch back and forth between black and white. Maybe Santa will hook me up. thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next