Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"

Go down 
+19
sleepersti
YZEtc
Nelonen
kjharn
blakeo
dustcloud
soggytire
GsVs
aaronhall555
little squirt
wrxpro
Vortac
X-Racer
cannon
adamoto
motokid
Medski
SheWolf
SoupSandwich
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
blakeo

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 7:55 am

hey mate what brand are your mirrors? there exactly what i want
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 10:29 am

They are just generic bar end mirrors from Amazon.com, go to this link.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 pm

Loving the bike! Just gotta replace those handlebars now thumb
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 2:46 pm

kjharn wrote:
Loving the bike! Just gotta replace those handlebars now thumb

Yeah that is next on the list........I am also thinking about putting some more aggressive tires on it this spring.
Back to top Go down
Nelonen

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Wow, that looks great. Love the black stripe in the middle Very happy
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 9:58 pm

Well no more white and black...... I think a little red and black will look really nice. I have never seen a red WR so I figured why the heck not. I didn't use the Krylon Fusion this time, instead I used Rustoleum for plastics. Hopefully it will hold up just as well as the Krylon did. Tell me what you all think.......
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1205
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1208
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1207
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1206
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1204
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1203
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1202
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1201
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1200
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

HONDA!!!!! eeek

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 5:34 am

Do NOT rob a bank....or do any seriously ignorant hooliganism. There's no denying who owns that bike for sure.

Amazing what boredom and some paint can accomplish.

Sorry to say, but I totally liked your previous white and black version MUCH better.

I do appreciate your attention to detail though.

Even the end cap of the exhaust and spark arrester???? poser2

Keep fighting the good fight. The rattle-can fight that is. Looking forward to your next fit of creativity.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: RED !   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 6:42 am

The RED looks GREAT ! cheers

SoupSandwich wrote:
Well no more white and black...... I think a little red and black will look really nice. I have never seen a red WR so I figured why the heck not. I didn't use the Krylon Fusion this time, instead I used Rustoleum for plastics. Hopefully it will hold up just as well as the Krylon did. Tell me what you all think.......
SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_1201
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 7:13 am

Next is a red front caliper. :)
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 9:23 am

Thanks everyone!! Hopefully this time I will be happy with this color, if not I can still try KTM orange. :)

YZEtc wrote:
Next is a red front caliper. :)
Thats a great idea, I will have to give that a whirl.
Back to top Go down
sleepersti

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:10 pm

need to paint the rear cover on your muffler. The muffler being 3 colors ruins it for me. Red strip on the rim and it would look perfect.
Back to top Go down
josh

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 3:22 pm

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_2973

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_2968[/quote]

Have to say the Black/White thing works in my book. Just getting Safari tank on . Bike will be black with white tank and blue accents. Will post. Very nice interpretation.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 5:19 pm

sleepersti wrote:
need to paint the rear cover on your muffler. The muffler being 3 colors ruins it for me. Red strip on the rim and it would look perfect.

Unfortunately the red tip is probably going to stay but I am going to paint the rest of the exhaust to get rid of the shiny silver......thanks for idea about the red rim tape though.

josh wrote:

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_2973

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 IMG_2968

Have to say the Black/White thing works in my book. Just getting Safari tank on . Bike will be black with white tank and blue accents. Will post. Very nice interpretation.[/quote]

Yeah I have been getting that a lot but I was never really happy with the white/black theme. Thanks for the comments.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: cool   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 12:42 am

your bikes lookin sharp man i wish i wasnt deploying everyones pics made me miss not being able to mod my bike cry oh well i guess that means ill just have to buy parts while im over seas n put them on when i get back baldy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: KYB Carbon Upper fork guards   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 1:33 pm

KYB Carbon Upper fork guards

Where do you get them?

Thanks
SABMATIN
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 2:33 pm

I used this thread as a reference. There are two different websites on the thread that sell them, I went wheelingcyclesupply.com. Hope this helps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Thanks   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Soupie....

Thanks for the quick response. not to be a copy cat but i did order me up some....

Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:11 pm

Anytime..... no worries, I have "copied" a lot from this forum. I have absolutely no problem with sharing great ideas and products.
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: wow thanks   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:52 pm

holy crap man you like to paint Very happy maybe a lil to much poser2
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 4:56 pm

addikted2boost wrote:

My wife says that I can never make up my mind, the spray paint is a cheap way to get a different bike. So far I really like the red but I am not saying it will never change again.
Back to top Go down
josh

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:07 pm

SoupSandwich wrote:
addikted2boost wrote:

My wife says that I can never make up my mind, the spray paint is a cheap way to get a different bike. So far I really like the red but I am not saying it will never change again.

You know they do make a pill that helps you make a decission and stick with it. With that said, your red WR is awesome droooool
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 7:23 pm

I am not quite sure what pill that is, maybe I am just not thinking about it enough..... but thanks for the compliment!!
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:16 pm

SoupSandwich wrote:
How about you quit screwing around with red and other non-glorious Yamaha colors and bend your mind towards something like this:

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 50thanniv

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 Yellowwr250r
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Looks pretty good red thumb

Now try green then post a pic on the kawi forum that you have the new prototype KL250X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"   SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SoupSandwich's WReX "Blue to White......and now to RED!!!"
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next