Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
love2lean

love2lean

Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 Empty
PostSubject: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:56 pm

This is some fun to watch footage on the X of Ceasars Head state park in South Carolina pov cam GoProHD.

Please comment, rate, subscribe to Carolina Moto Maps channel !!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/carolinamotomaps#p/a/u/0/95L0cQTewjI
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Looks like fun. I have got to get a set of X wheels for mine.
Back to top Go down
Vortac

Vortac

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:51 am

nice video... nice choice of music too, i used the same song in a video i made a couple years back on my X.

ronald jenkees, yes?
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:26 am

Vortac wrote:
nice video... nice choice of music too, i used the same song in a video i made a couple years back on my X.

ronald jenkees, yes?

You are correct sir, I have several other vids posted on my youtube.com channel with more Jenkees tracks as well. Thank you for watching , Be safe !
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:03 am

Looks like a blast........... great video!!
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:31 pm

SoupSandwich wrote:

Thanks buddy it was a blast ! I like your bike btw. Ill post some photos of mine soon , I did some changing of the graffix as well !
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:51 pm

love2lean wrote:
SoupSandwich wrote:

Thanks buddy it was a blast ! I like your bike btw. Ill post some photos of mine soon , I did some changing of the graffix as well !

Shog why thanks. It is a work in progress.........someday I want to learn how to really lean into those twisties, this is my first street legal bike. Got any tips for a noob? Cant wait to see some pics!!
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:03 pm

SoupSandwich wrote:
love2lean wrote:
SoupSandwich wrote:

Shog why thanks. It is a work in progress.........someday I want to learn how to really lean into those twisties, this is my first street legal bike. Got any tips for a noob? Cant wait to see some pics!!

Sure man ... First of all ride at your own pace !!! Do not follow the guys if they are going fast and your not comfortable !!! Second is set up= learn your suspension, on our bike I put every thing at full stiff then backed out 2 clicks. Third is tire pressure, If its not right the bike won't perform, I use 28 psi front and 26 rear. Then slowly learn to hang off the bike one corner at a time man.
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Awesome..... that is some great info, thanks for the help. bow
Back to top Go down
Jikemenkins

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:31 pm

love2lean, i got mixxed up and commented your other video, this is the video wich i need to know the song. The guitar is awesome. Im gonna have to learn to play that style now. What is it? Thanks bro
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 9:37 pm

Jikemenkins wrote:
love2lean, i got mixxed up and commented your other video, this is the video wich i need to know the song. The guitar is awesome. Im gonna have to learn to play that style now. What is it? Thanks bro

Sure buddy, The artist is Ronald Jenkees the song is called Guitar Sound. He is an electronic artist and he did that whole song on a keyboard... it sounds real ! There are a bunch of videos on youtube of real guitarist trying to imitate that sound too, try that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400   Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Footage from POV angle on the X following A DR 400
Page 1 of 1