Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.

Go down 
+2
kjharn
love2lean
6 posters
AuthorMessage
love2lean

love2lean

My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. Empty
PostSubject: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:37 pm

Comment, Rate and Subscribe..

https://www.youtube.com/user/carolinamotomaps#p/a/u/1/FC_jMznc5_k

Last edited by love2lean on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Cool vid. Wish I had roads like that around here.
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Btw, what happened there at the end?
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:09 pm

kjharn wrote:

That would be my Dumb-ass buddy not paying attention to the rider in front of him giving a hand signal for left hand turn. baldy
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:18 pm

love2lean wrote:
kjharn wrote:

That would be my Dumb-ass buddy not paying attention to the rider in front of him giving a hand signal for left hand turn. baldy

Suspect scratch
Back to top Go down
Vortac

Vortac

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:57 am

nice riding.
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:24 am

Vortac wrote:
nice riding.

Thank you Vortac !
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:33 am

Hot damn….you can ride that’s for damn sure. What tires you running on your X? Are they stock? If not what brand, model and sizes?

I must be getting old. I can’t imagine riding like that on public roads. Maybe it’s just where I live. Too many people being way too unpredictable around where I live for me to even consider pushing things to that limit. Road conditions are so unpredictable too.

I’ve been riding in a spirited fashion down backroads and come over a blind hill to find some old lady completely perpendicular to the road trying to make a 90 point u-turn.

I’ve come across bicycle riders crossing the road completely oblivious to the sounds of approaching motorcycles. Some enviro-whacko bicyclists think they own the road.

Then there’s the dead animal carcasses…..

Maybe it’s my age and where I live.

You can ride the wheels off that X though. Your screen-name fits you well. bow
More power to ya.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:06 am

Looks like a knee-draggin good time.
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:56 am

motokid wrote:
Hot damn….you can ride that’s for damn sure. What tires you running on your X? Are they stock? If not what brand, model and sizes?

I must be getting old. I can’t imagine riding like that on public roads. Maybe it’s just where I live. Too many people being way too unpredictable around where I live for me to even consider pushing things to that limit. Road conditions are so unpredictable too.

I’ve been riding in a spirited fashion down backroads and come over a blind hill to find some old lady completely perpendicular to the road trying to make a 90 point u-turn.

I’ve come across bicycle riders crossing the road completely oblivious to the sounds of approaching motorcycles. Some enviro-whacko bicyclists think they own the road.

Then there’s the dead animal carcasses…..

Maybe it’s my age and where I live.

You can ride the wheels off that X though. Your screen-name fits you well. bow

Thank you for your accolades Motokid I am blushing... The tires are not stock, they are the Bridgestone 003 RS models with the larger 150 rear but stock size up front.

As far as the pace on the video you can see there are little or no driveways, turn offs or intersections on that section of the Hwy, Thus we kick-ass.

I agree with you that there are way to many possible obstructions to run that pace everywhere. This is my first season on the X and I hope to be able to go faster next year!

I have not been to the track with it yet and that is where you REALLY get to know a bike. Thanks again for watching my show !!! BE SAFE !!! wings
More power to ya.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:05 pm

You should do a good write-up on those tires

here.

include that video, and make sure you specify the details, including that the rear is a 150. thumb

A lot of people always ask about 150's on the rear.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Jikemenkins

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Nice ride.

What song is that? i really gotta know!
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 pm

Jikemenkins wrote:
Nice ride.

What song is that? i really gotta know!

The song is by ASG the track is called Glow
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 5:28 pm

SoupSandwich wrote:
Looks like a knee-draggin good time.

Erasing knee pucks one corner at a time brother !!!
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 8:01 pm

motokid wrote:
You should do a good write-up on those tires

here.

include that video, and make sure you specify the details, including that the rear is a 150. thumb

A lot of people always ask about 150's on the rear.

I did as you suggested , my tire review is on the new thread .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.   My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC. Empty

Back to top Go down

My Wr250X street ride footage in the Mtns. of NC.
Page 1 of 1