Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shortbus

Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question)   Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:14 am

Hi all,

I've been reading these forums for weeks. Ever since I got my 2008 WR250R.

I thought I might as well sign up and get in on the conversations if I'm going to read this all the time.

Instead of making a new thread about my question I'll just leave it posted here to see if any one picks up on it.

Does anyone know of a good throttle cruise control/lock type device for the WR250?
I seem to get killer hand craps while riding long distances and I can't really let off the gas on the highway to rest my hand.

I appreciate any help/advice/ideas

Thanks
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question)   Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:23 am

Welcome to the party!! wings
As far as your question goes, I have had the same issue.........there are several different setups that one could get for the bike, it most likely wont be bike specific......heres what I found after only a few minutes of searching:
http://www.crampbuster.com/
http://www.aerostich.com/universal-vista-cruise-control.html
Back to top Go down
Shortbus

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question)   Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:04 am

Awesome! Thanks dude!

I may give the vista one a shot and see what that does.
First thing is first though and the seat has to go, I just don't have enough padding on my ass for this bike. Very happy

Thanks again for the links and speedy reply.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question)   Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 9:26 am

Welcome to the pack! Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question) 61865

inspector

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question)   Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 10:46 am

Welcome, Hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question)   Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from VA (throttle cruise control question)
Page 1 of 1