Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

In trouble in Sumatra!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JaiDee

JaiDee

In trouble in Sumatra! Empty
PostSubject: In trouble in Sumatra!   In trouble in Sumatra! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:00 am

I'm in trouble. Real trouble!

Here I am, sitting in the middle of Sumatra, planning a big date with Suzy this weekend. We're gonna go out early with some friends and get dirty, real dirty, and I'm already planning on dumping her. She's treated me great and we've had a lot of fun together, but she's on the outs. Yeah, I'll play with her for a few more months, but before long she'll be history. Call me a jerk if you want, but like Popeye, I am what I am!

I'm afraid I've seen the love of my life and am already hooked. I haven't even heard her sweet voice yet, but others tell me it's enchanting. They tell me her manners are refined and sweet, but that she's tough as nails. That when she digs in her heels she'll kick dirt all over you if you don't watch out. I've heard she likes to go slow, but that with a twist of the wrist she'll rock your world and if you're not careful will toss you on your head. I also like all the rumors that she's low maintenance. I like that a lot! She's fashionable too and looks good in blue, maybe better in white, but dazzling in yellow. She's collecting more and more accessories every day too.

Yeah, I'm hooked and I know it. There's a lot of blame to go around for my present predicament, especially over at ADVrider. There are a bunch of folks from Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Illinois and other places far and wide that I hope I can meet up with come summer or fall and give a piece of my mind to...and maybe even buy a beer or two for.

Until I get back to the states and can find my own little R2 to make my own, I look forward to reading of all your adventures and thank you for your efforts to make what's obviously good even better.

Yeah, I'm in trouble! Real trouble!!! JD
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: In trouble in Sumatra!   In trouble in Sumatra! EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 1:25 pm

Awesome intro! cheers These little bikes sure are addicting. It's like a Caramilk bar; once you taste it you can never put the damned thing down.

drater

PostSubject: Re: In trouble in Sumatra!   In trouble in Sumatra! EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 2:05 am

that was beautiful! cheers i was once to was in trouble, now i am a free man! she loves me. bannana Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In trouble in Sumatra!   In trouble in Sumatra! Empty

Back to top Go down

In trouble in Sumatra!
Page 1 of 1