Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New member from Boise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

New member from Boise Empty
PostSubject: New member from Boise   New member from Boise EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:17 pm

I purchased my '09 WR250R last March and enjoy it every chance I get. I was raised on motorcycles, but then did not ride for over 25 years. This bike is my second one since being back and I could not be happier with my choice. Love it!

I have just completed a conversion to FMF exhaust and WOW. No need for 6th gear under 65... Come Spring, I will be tweaking my gearing to make use of all of the new found power. I plan to perform the AIS modification at a later time.

Appreciate a place to learn from others. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New member from Boise   New member from Boise EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:10 am

Welcome to the pack! New member from Boise 61865

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New member from Boise   New member from Boise EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member from Boise   New member from Boise Empty

Back to top Go down

New member from Boise
Page 1 of 1