Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Bar Clamps Sought!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thinair

Bar Clamps Sought!! Empty
PostSubject: Bar Clamps Sought!!   Bar Clamps Sought!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 11:34 am

Any idea where to find decent bar clamps like the Turners to replace the stockers for the upgrade to 1 1/8" bars? 1" to 1.5" rise would be nice. I see the Turners for $39.00 which is great but they have a "flag" warning that they are not for the WRR but rather for the WRF.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Bar Clamps Sought!!   Bar Clamps Sought!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 2:24 pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/GYTR-OVERSIZED-1-1-8-HANDLEBAR-MOUNTS-WR250R-WR250X-/260731700208?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cb4d203f0

Back to top Go down
thinair

PostSubject: Re: Bar Clamps Sought!!   Bar Clamps Sought!! EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Was looking for something that gave a bit of a rise. Found some from Motosport made by Turner. Not on their website, but they can order them. Same height as stockers, and at $38.95!! They look better than the Yamaha GYTR ones above especially if you're looking at the Highway Dirt Bikes top clamp system. Would still like to find some that are higher.
Back to top Go down
blueridge72

PostSubject: Re: Bar Clamps Sought!!   Bar Clamps Sought!! EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 4:18 pm

I just installed these and like them. Finish, fit, and quality are good. I also liked that they are four bolt clamps and are not offset to the side as some adapters are.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MX-ATV-Handlebar-Clamps-Mount-1-1-8-inch-bars-Universal-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem588498c53bQQitemZ380181726523QQptZMotorsQ5fATVQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Clamps Sought!!   Bar Clamps Sought!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar Clamps Sought!!
Page 1 of 1