Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

flatland skid plate or frame sliders?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nikkiwr

nikkiwr

flatland skid plate or frame sliders? Empty
PostSubject: flatland skid plate or frame sliders?   flatland skid plate or frame sliders? EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 9:41 pm

i cant decide if i want the flatland skid plate or frame sliders. i mainly ride streets, and probably will take it offroad about 4 times a year. i really like the looks of the skid plate, but the frame sliders looks lie it would do more protection if dropped. what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: flatland skid plate or frame sliders?   flatland skid plate or frame sliders? EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 5:51 pm

I had the frame sliders and took a small street spill and snapped it off. (no case damage) I replaced them a skid plate now, havent spilled yet so no comparison on which does a better job. I plan on riding alot more dirt now with dirt wheel setup so thats how i justified the purchase.

here is what happened to my sliders

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t3047-frame-sliders-really-needed?highlight=FRAME+SLIDERS
Back to top Go down
nikkiwr

nikkiwr

PostSubject: Re: flatland skid plate or frame sliders?   flatland skid plate or frame sliders? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 8:58 pm

ended up getting the frame sliders for now. looks pretty cool. i plan to get the flatland skidplate for offroad later.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: flatland skid plate or frame sliders?   flatland skid plate or frame sliders? EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 pm

cool deal! yea i dont think the frame sliders are very helpful offroad! Rolling Eyes but will save your cases on the street, i can vouch for that....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flatland skid plate or frame sliders?   flatland skid plate or frame sliders? Empty

Back to top Go down

flatland skid plate or frame sliders?
Page 1 of 1