Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zone47

zone47

Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes?   Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

I know it would be suited to the X moreso than the R, but it looks like it would be a blast to have the extra power on the street! bert I wonder how much one would cost?
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes?   Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes? EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:24 pm

MPFab.com

I don't know for sure but I believe they are in the 3k range
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes?   Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 8:45 am

Hertz wrote:
MPFab.com

I don't know for sure but I believe they are in the 3k range

yeow, that's a lot!! eeek

I was watching a video about a turbo'd WRX and it looked pretty crazy. I don't think it would be such a good option on the WRR version.
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes?   Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:16 pm

zone47 wrote:
I don't think it would be such a good option on the WRR version.

While it would work on the R, it's the same bike, I haven't seen online anywhere of anyone doing it. That kit was pretty much designed with the X in mind. I wouldn't put one on my R.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes?   Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes? EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:40 pm

yea i considered it..........
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes?   Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone consider a turbo kit for these bikes?
Page 1 of 1