Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinfull

FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug Empty
PostSubject: FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug   FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:01 am

Guys I need a wash plug for my FMF exhaust, can anyone point me in the right direction of what will fit?? thanks
Back to top Go down
ducatifla

ducatifla

PostSubject: Re: FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug   FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:00 pm

Not sure.... Sorry, but I had a question to add to the exhaust topic. When you switched out your stock exhaust what did you do with the butterfly vaulve (exup blow back) mid way down the pipe. Is this removed and when adding a powerbomb and new exhaust.
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug   FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Sinfull wrote:
Guys I need a wash plug for my FMF exhaust, can anyone point me in the right direction of what will fit?? thanks
fmf makes one

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/2/9/187/4161/ITEM/FMF-4-Stroke-Wash-Plug.aspx
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug   FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:22 pm

ducatifla wrote:
Not sure.... Sorry, but I had a question to add to the exhaust topic. When you switched out your stock exhaust what did you do with the butterfly vaulve (exup blow back) mid way down the pipe. Is this removed and when adding a powerbomb and new exhaust.

It gets removed when you install any aftermarket muffler.

I have an FMF wash plug I got at a local dealer.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug   FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:30 pm

I've got an fmf plug I'm not using and never have actually, its brand new. Want it? Pm me if so...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug   FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug Empty

Back to top Go down

FMF Powerbomb exhaust plug
Page 1 of 1