Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Question looking at getting a wr250r

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gleve

Question looking at getting a wr250r  Empty
PostSubject: Question looking at getting a wr250r    Question looking at getting a wr250r  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 6:35 pm

I started to look at finding a wr250r and have run across an x. Can I just change the front to a 21" wheel and leave the 17" rim on the rear? I assume I would have to slide the front forks down to compensate for the height. Found a dicent deal on the x so wondering if this is possible or would end up buying a back rim also. I see the front brake is larger on the x but not too woried about that.

thanks for any info
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: Question looking at getting a wr250r    Question looking at getting a wr250r  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 9:44 pm

I think some folks just put knobbies on the X and dual sport it.
Back to top Go down
gleve

PostSubject: Re: Question looking at getting a wr250r    Question looking at getting a wr250r  EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 pm

thanks for the reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question looking at getting a wr250r    Question looking at getting a wr250r  Empty

Back to top Go down

Question looking at getting a wr250r
Page 1 of 1