Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new guy with X questions about the R interchange

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gotalf

gotalf

new guy with X questions about the R interchange Empty
PostSubject: new guy with X questions about the R interchange   new guy with X questions about the R interchange EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:29 pm

hi all, just bought a 09 X, i noticed the aftermarket supports the R a little more. what can i interchange???? specifically the exhaust? cant seem to find something i like.

thanks glad to be the new guy

usa
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: new guy with X questions about the R interchange   new guy with X questions about the R interchange EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:41 pm

Same exhausts.
Same fuel programmers.
Same air filters.
Same engines.

The differences are mainly the wheels, tires, front brake parts, and cosmetics.
Back to top Go down
gotalf

gotalf

PostSubject: Re: new guy with X questions about the R interchange   new guy with X questions about the R interchange EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:53 pm

yzetc - thanks for the quick reply, i guess the F is the wildly different step child?
Back to top Go down
mattf

PostSubject: Re: new guy with X questions about the R interchange   new guy with X questions about the R interchange EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 10:33 pm

yes, F has almost no interchangability. almost any R or X part is interchangable except for what YZetc noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new guy with X questions about the R interchange   new guy with X questions about the R interchange Empty

Back to top Go down

new guy with X questions about the R interchange
Page 1 of 1