Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New WRR rider from Maine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JLR2499

New WRR rider from Maine Empty
PostSubject: New WRR rider from Maine   New WRR rider from Maine EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:13 pm

Hello. Getting back into riding after a 12 year hiatus. Bought a used 2008 yesterday. Still a couple feet of snow here, can't wait to get on this bike in a few weeks. Time to put away the snowmobile and get on two wheels.
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: New WRR rider from Maine   New WRR rider from Maine EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:34 pm

welcome, I used to do alot of snowmobiling from Jackman, it's very nice in your area....I've been taking my wrr to maine for the last 2 years. I'll be going up twice in august..first the winterharbor area and then to my friends property in Monroe(1\2 hour from Bangor),,,,,do you know of any trails in the Greenville area???.....have fun..Jason
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New WRR rider from Maine   New WRR rider from Maine EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:06 am

Welcome to the pack! thumb

PostSubject: Re: New WRR rider from Maine   New WRR rider from Maine Empty

Back to top Go down

New WRR rider from Maine
Page 1 of 1