Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Some pics from my first Enduro

Go down 
+3
SheWolf
Gany
Sinfull
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinfull

Some pics from my first Enduro Empty
PostSubject: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:01 am

Few pics from my first enduro, nothing fancy but the bike looks good

Some pics from my first Enduro 40908_435944989855_682164855_5244924_7345412_n

Some pics from my first Enduro 68434_435952364855_682164855_5245122_6001635_n

Some pics from my first Enduro 66594_435962404855_682164855_5245368_689102_n

Some pics from my first Enduro 71646_435964304855_682164855_5245433_7867220_n
Back to top Go down
Gany

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 9:42 am

Awesome, you happy with how the bike performed? Stock gearing and tyres?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro EmptyFri Mar 25, 2011 10:03 am

I was just gonna ask the same thing but you beat me to it! poser2 Doesn't look like stock tires from here.

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:54 am

Cool pics. You need a skid plate.
Back to top Go down
dc4stroke

dc4stroke

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm

Looks dry. We got mud everywhere. ...........Everywhere!

Looks fun though.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:04 am

Probably freaked people out seeing an almost box stock bike on the line (or was that a requirement ?). thumb

Where is Port Hedland ? Why so dry/dusty ?

How did you finish ?

How'd the scoot hold up ?

The forum does have a "Racing" section too... Just FYI.
Back to top Go down
blakeo

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:10 am

portheadland is in western australia........ woooo more west aussies :)
Back to top Go down
Sinfull

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 6:22 am

blakeo wrote:
portheadland is in western australia........ woooo more west aussies :)

Spot on Blakeo, Port Hedland is in Western Australia. Up here the coldest it gets is around 9 degree's C in winter in the morning then reaches up to 45 in the height of summer. this summer(rainy season) is the only rain I have seen in 2.5 years of living here hence the dry dusty conditions. At this event it was 41 degree's C

I had only had the bike bike about a month and it is my first bike owned in 18 years so It was still set up from the previose owner. Now that ive had it for a while and played with settings, the bike at this even had the shocks set to hard and the power commander set incorrectly so even tho I thought i was flying I was actully going quite slow. the bike hopped all over the place even at the slightest bump. It was a 3 hour event and with the bike set like this I lasted 2 hours and only completed 2 laps. 44km loop. the experinced guys on there big bikes KTM 530's ect. were doing it in about 35min per lap and getting in around 5 laps in the three hours. like I say i was going insanly slow in comparison.

Now that the bike is setup 'better' and i'm abit more experianced i'm able to do the same loop in around 45min.

Any bike could go in the event quad or two wheels, You had to have a 3ltr water pack and your bike had to pass a checkover before the race.

In regards to the tyres they are not standard, they are Maxxis IT Deserts, are these actually any good in comparison to other tyres?

there are some more photos of local events on facebook, do a search for Port Hedland Motorcycle club.

thanks for looking
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some pics from my first Enduro   Some pics from my first Enduro Empty

Back to top Go down

Some pics from my first Enduro
Page 1 of 1