Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CPX

Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode Empty
PostSubject: Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode   Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 am

OK Gents,

This is the problem i had adjusted the bike in CO mode just to smooth things out and it ran fine. So the next day i go to start the bike and and starts but its running rough and as soon as i give it a little throttle it cuts off. So i try and go back to Co mode and cannot it only stay in diag mode, then i hold select 1 and the screen goes into a different diag mode that i scroll through different numbers and on certain number setting i hear the fuel pump constantly prime and will not shut off.... So i start messing with those numbers and finally get the bike running and it runs fine but i cannot get into CO mode anymore only the different diag mode. I disconnect the battery to see if that would reset it but of course no change. Mods to the bike are the norm full FMF Exhuast AIS removal airbox mod remove the kickstand safety switch... Oh and its X. any ideas ??? Thanks for any help......
Back to top Go down
CPX

PostSubject: Re: Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode   Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:29 am

Figured it out....
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode   Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 12:31 am

CPX wrote:
Figured it out....

And...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode   Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble starting after adjusting in CO mode
Page 1 of 1