Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!

Go down 
+6
trav72
motokid
little squirt
SheWolf
lifejacket
AaronWhitt82
10 posters
AuthorMessage
AaronWhitt82

Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 am

Proud to be an owner of a '10 WRX !!!!
Signed the papers yesterday.... The bike is currently at a dealer a few hours away and the dealer I bought it from is going to pick it up this morning.

I also ordered 1K in aftermarket parts for it as well.

Yosh RS-2 pipe
FMF fuel programmer
Graves servo eliminator
Cycra probend handguards
Cycra triple clamp mounts
Pro Taper Contour bars (CR high bend in jet black)
Pro Taper universal bar mounts
GYTR carbon fiber rear caliper and disk guards

I have more stuff yet to order that the dealer couldn't get.....
I'll be sure to post some pics once I get it !!!!
Back to top Go down
lifejacket

lifejacket

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 7:16 am

Congrats!!!!!! wings
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 10:12 am

Sweet! Can't wait to see this thing in progress! thumb

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 2:06 pm

congrats! lets see some pics!
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 3:56 pm

What color?????

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 6:39 pm

I'm guessing black going by the black bars he took. dunno

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 9:33 pm

Bike is all white.....
I wasn't able to get to the dealer today to pick it up, but I'm getting it tomorrow.
I'll post some pics once I get her home !!!!!!
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 5:40 am

White!!!! jealous.....

worthless

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
AaronWhitt82

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Well got her home a few hours ago from the dealer. Put about 20 miles on it so far !!!!!
It's a really fun bike to ride, but the stock gearing sucks !!!!!!!
Another thing I don't like is that the cluster doesn't have RPM's at all so it's hard to tell where I'm at as I don't want to rev too high during break in period.
I only have one pic as of right now, but not sure how to post it from my phone LOL

I have already removed the stock exhaust, servo motor & cables, handlebars, front reflectors, passenger pegs, tool kit, front sprocket cover & rear caliper guard.
All the aftermarket stuff I ordered should be here tomorrow.
This bike is simple to work on and quite fun !!!!! Always love working on new things and learning about them.
This weekend I'm going to do the flapper and AIS block off mod's.

One quick question.... Where do you guys keep all your paperwork for it as far as registration and insurance cards since there is not storage space on the bike???
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 10:22 pm

AaronWhitt82 wrote:

One quick question.... Where do you guys keep all your paperwork for it as far as registration and insurance cards since there is not storage space on the bike???

Congrats! I keep all my paper work in my hydro back pack.
Back to top Go down
AaronWhitt82

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! NewImage-1
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 12:02 am

Tank bag for me, or inside pocket on my jacket. thumb

PostSubject: Papers   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyFri Apr 01, 2011 8:36 am

http://www.lockitt.com/AccessoriesOther.htm#grifter
Back to top Go down
AaronWhitt82

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:35 am

Akasy wrote:
http://www.lockitt.com/AccessoriesOther.htm#grifter

Thanks for that link !!!!
Back to top Go down
rowyco-1

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 4:30 pm

Forget the tank bag or inside your jacket pocket. My papers are in the empty tool kit. Works great for me.
Back to top Go down
AaronWhitt82

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Thats a good idea too. Never though of that !!!!
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 5:51 pm

My paperwork stays in my wallet.

Nice lookin' bike. Post some pictures when you get the parts on.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 9:31 am

Hertz wrote:
My paperwork stays in my wallet.
+1 thumb

Although with multiple registered bikes I need to be careful. Once got a ticket in NH when I had the registration for another bike. Ofiicer was sympathetic and able to check with Ontario that the bike I was riding was registered, and only gave me a warning for lack of registration. Still got the speeding ticket tho'. budah

The back road's speed limit was posted way too low, 35 mph. After the ticket the cop waited for me to pull out first, then followed me the 7 miles to end of the road. I rode at exactly 35 indicated, so figure 33 or 34. Had at least 12 cars piled up tailgating the cop at the end of the road!
GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
AaronWhitt82

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 3:58 pm

My insurance card is in my wallet right now. Progressive put both of my bikes on the same card so that works out good.
Not too worried about having the registration on me.

I'm getting quite annoyed that none of my parts have showed up yet... Dealer said they would be in on Friday and it's now Tuesday and nothing !!! GAHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!   Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Signed the papers yesterday on the WRX !!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1