Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wolf Cam!

Go down 
+8
SpiritWolf15
Fargo_Wolf
flatboarder
mwakey
ZED
boogn1sh
inspector
SheWolf
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Wolf Cam! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Mikey wrote:
poser2 Sorry Wolfie, don't mean to be cluttering up your vid thread with trivail Fargofluff. Very happy So where's your next vid gonna take us? Will it involve mud? wink

It'll involve mud AND a Tibby! We'll see about dragging a certain mouse with us too >;3
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

Wolf Cam! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Cool vid, look's like yer only a couple minutes from Fintry (now I know where you live heh heh!!)
I want video of you riding up the 2 miles of stair's to the old irrigation intake
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:32 pm

Getting up isn't the problem...getting it turned around to go back down is. eeek There isn't enuf room to turn the bike around as it's all encased in fencing. dunno

flatboarder

Wolf Cam! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 4:12 pm

SheWolf wrote:
Getting up isn't the problem...getting it turned around to go back down is. eeek There isn't enuf room to turn the bike around as it's all encased in fencing. dunno

Those situations require some certain maneuver we call the "Försterkehre". May I try to translate: the "woodmans turn".
This is: how to turn around the bike at some very narrow path quickmost possible and not using up any space, once some woodman/ranger/whatever suddenly raises from the ground right before your frontwheel.

Technically speaking, you would immediately bring down the bike at your favorite side, lean it against that leg, use front brake to fix it into place and hit throttle to turn bike around your legs pivot point. *WRRRAAAAAAM*

Wave back when leaving.
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

Wolf Cam! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:20 pm

SheWolf wrote:
It started at around 60 km/h. Not sure why it's doing that, other than maybe the airflow coming out from under the beak of my MX lid? scratch

That could be. I have the same cam on my street helmet without the MX visor and my wind noise is not that loud. But I really think the problem is the volume is set to HI in your vid. Try the LO volume setting on the same ride. Bet it sounds better.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:21 pm

This one turned out a bit better sound-wise. The muck-hole that I went thru with Tibby the weekend before had shrunk to half of what it was... cry I did manage to ride that back wheel a few times tho. thumb It was crazy crazy with bikes out at that end, so I had to be right careful.