Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Wolf Cam!

Go down 
+8
SpiritWolf15
Fargo_Wolf
flatboarder
mwakey
ZED
boogn1sh
inspector
SheWolf
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 8:01 pm

SheWolf wrote:
What?!! That was Def Leppard in both of the last vids. You were into the rum, weren't you... Very happy

Def Jovi... Bon Leppard.... same thing..... YAWN! They sound the same to me.... rum or no rum. Very happy

I'm with boogn1sh. You guys got a great country, and nice people, but..... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Def Leppard FTW. There's no comparison there. *cranks up Def Leppard "Demolition Man"*
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:04 pm

At risk of hijacking to post, I like 1 of Def Leppard's album's, the everything but High and Dry suck's azz
That album remind's me of when i had hair
And, there's lot's of good new tunes out there, course I like Face melting heavy rock, but then again all cool people like that stuff wings
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 10:13 pm

boogn1sh wrote:
Canadians have a beautiful country and they are really great people, but their taste in music is whack!
How else do you explain Bryan Adams!?!?!?!

Could be a LOT worse. You could be forced to listen to Anne Murray or Rita McNeil (There's the distinct possibility of going blind just LOOKING at Rita McNeil eeek puke ). Getting back on topic though.... Awesome vids. thumb That sure looks like a neat ride.
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:02 pm

Let's not forget that America is responsible for Christina agulara, Brittney spears and Michael jackson
Ohhh and Michael Bolton too

Howzat for bad taste LOL lurk
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:15 pm

Red, you ass!!! budah That WAS a good steak I had for supper. *swats*

0007onWR

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 8:29 pm

??
Just the thought of Michael Bolton makes you drop your lunch?

Me too!!

Hey, pass me a fork, that steak i still warm
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:23 pm

Very happy I have some ketchup for that too if you want...no wait. Chunky salsa! bannana

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 28, 2009 9:21 pm

Bit "O" Mud!

Linky

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wolf Cam!   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:38 pm

OMG do it AGAIN!!!

Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Wolf Cam! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Bush Fire Aerial Attack   Wolf Cam! - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 22, 2009 11:42 pm

I was actioning a fire today and called in some support, so they sent a Conair to begin with, so I managed to get some pics and a vid of the bomber doing a drop. I couldn't have got any closer without getting the stuff dropped on me. wink As it was, I did get drenched by heli-bucketing...the bush was so thick getting to the fire that I couldn't see the damned chopper, but I could hear him above me somewhere. Then I managed to find a small window in the canopy and looked up to see if I could spot it and I was looking directly at the underside of the bucket.... eeek SPLOOSH budah