Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

BackOff brake light flasher anyone?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WRXR

WRXR

BackOff brake light flasher anyone? Empty
PostSubject: BackOff brake light flasher anyone?   BackOff brake light flasher anyone? EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:12 am

Wondering if anyone uses the BackOff brake light flasher. It might be a "cheaper" solution to the 12oclocker DRC circuit board. Wondering how big it is and where to hide it. I like the fact that it provides an emergency flasher, too.

"Emit a visual signal of 5 short flashes, followed by a steady on light that remains steady on as long as the brakes are applied"

BackOff brake light flasher anyone? BackOff_XP_Brake_4b155fb00a858
Signal Dynamics Website

Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: BackOff brake light flasher anyone?   BackOff brake light flasher anyone? EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 pm

scratch dunno
Back to top Go down
TNkayaker

PostSubject: Re: BackOff brake light flasher anyone?   BackOff brake light flasher anyone? EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:37 am

I use the one from Comagination.com. Very compact and costs about 30 bucks. Works great, tucks away under the seat. Seems that cagers see it really well. I think flashing brake lights are especially important if you are using an aftermarket 'tail tidy" type of light that is not as bright as the stocker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BackOff brake light flasher anyone?   BackOff brake light flasher anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

BackOff brake light flasher anyone?
Page 1 of 1