Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Is the WR250r/x a horse?

Go down 
+19
twday
IndigoWolf
X-Racer
RT3856
NorgeWR2X
mrgeoff
sswrx
Berwyn Henderson
0007onWR
deerHater
taoshum
Hertz
DougZ
BuilderBob
Jäger
zone47
Sproat Sport
SheWolf
mordicai
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mordicai

Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is the WR250r/x a horse?   Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:53 am

little squirt wrote:
I just run up behind her grab the rack and do a flying splits up onto the seat, my momentum gets the bike rolling which automatically flips up the kickstand then i hit the starter and im off in one motion...... thumb

You owe us a video Squirt. I want to see this......Tell me it's not just B.S.....
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Is the WR250r/x a horse?   Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 EmptySat May 14, 2011 1:17 am

How many times did you sack yourself?? wink

SteveO

PostSubject: Re: Is the WR250r/x a horse?   Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm 5'9" and when I can, I use the kick-stand to assist in getting on the bike.

When a person is loaded down with gear and flexibility is reduced, it's so much easier to use what has been provided.
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Is the WR250r/x a horse?   Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Sorry for this one but I just have to.. amazon

I just walk up to the rear fender and wheel the bike under me ..... Tammy<--- got really long legs wings
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Is the WR250r/x a horse?   Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 7:05 pm

Tammy wrote:
I just walk up to the rear fender and wheel the bike under me ..... Tammy<--- got really long legs wings

Uh huh... Nice. I'll use my imagination on that one.

One question: ... do they go ALL THE WAY UP ? * ducks left hook *

Let's see em ! * whistles and ducks right hook *
Back to top Go down
Tammy

Tammy

PostSubject: Re: Is the WR250r/x a horse?   Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:15 pm

It's all fun and games until I have to shop for riding gear then the joke is on me..
38in inseam and I'm a size 10...
Back to top Go down
nu_b

nu_b

PostSubject: Re: Is the WR250r/x a horse?   Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Tammy wrote:
It's all fun and games until I have to shop for riding gear then the joke is on me..
38in inseam and I'm a size 10...
eeek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the WR250r/x a horse?   Is the WR250r/x a horse? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the WR250r/x a horse?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2