Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Thanks to the forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fbc1967

Thanks to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Thanks to the forum   Thanks to the forum EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:53 pm

Hey everyone, just a quick note of thanks for the info that i received from this forum over the course of the past few months. Pulled the trigger and got a new 2010 wrr about 3 weeks ago. Snow is melting up so staring to ride it now. Fun bike, and because of the info on this forum it is exactly how I thought it would be. Put new bars, guards and skid plate on. Plan to add d606's asap. Also plan to kick my buddies drx400 asap as well. any ways, awesome forum and I plan to be an active member. thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to the forum   Thanks to the forum EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 pm

I agree thank you everyone...this forum rocks!!!
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to the forum   Thanks to the forum EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 12:32 pm

It's nice to have everything about this bike in one place. There's lots of into out there on it, but many don't like to have to read thru 100's of pages + to find one specific thing. thumb

PostSubject: Re: Thanks to the forum   Thanks to the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks to the forum
Page 1 of 1