Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Just...stuff! ☺

Go down 
+3
Akasy
YZEtc
SheWolf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 12:04 pm

Wow, I thought you guys would have jumped in this, seeing all the retro bike lovers in here!! eeek poser2 Guess I'll start this off then.

Just...stuff! ☺ DT200
My beloved 1986 DT200 that got smushied back in 88, the bike that my even more beloved R² replaced. That old bike was awesome for curb hopping.

Just...stuff! ☺ IMG_0998
I still have this old beast. 1977 Honda XL250. I don't ride it anymore, but hubz has. He just has to remember that boulders don't move. wink

YZEtc

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:36 pm

Nice. :)

I've got lots of old pics of my old bikes.
I'll post some up when I get home from jerk.
I mean work. ;)
Back to top Go down
Akasy

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Ah Ha.....   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 3:31 pm

ATGATT poser2

SheWolf wrote:
Wow, I thought you guys would have jumped in this, seeing all the retro bike lovers in here!! eeek poser2 Guess I'll start this off then.

Just...stuff! ☺ DT200
My beloved 1986 DT200 that got smushied back in 88, the bike that my even more beloved R² replaced. That old bike was awesome for curb hopping.

Just...stuff! ☺ IMG_0998
I still have this old beast. 1977 Honda XL250. I don't ride it anymore, but hubz has. He just has to remember that boulders don't move. wink
wink
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 4:57 pm

And NO I'm not posting up naughty pics of me on my bikes... dddog Very happy

dtx

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:00 pm

https://2img.net/h/i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab259/shorttrack915/105_0186.jpg
I race this one,78 tt500
We are getting a 72 xl250 motorsport going for some vintage st/tt use later this year,yes it runs !
https://2img.net/h/i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab259/shorttrack915/xl250motosport002.jpg
And she just did a rebuild of a 86 KDX80 kdx80
https://2img.net/h/i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab259/shorttrack915/kdx80restore028.jpg
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

Here's my 89 CR250, now that's RAD!!!

Just...stuff! ☺ SAM_0170
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Old style dirtbikes are such a gas. thumb Amazing how tough they are and still take a lot of shit and abuse, even against some of the newer ones. A buddy had a bike like yours only it was a 500; he broke his arm on it the third day of owning it. The dealer told him to be easy on the throttle, but Joe being the smartass that he was, figured he'd whack on it like his old 250 and ended up looping. poser2

X-Racer

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 12:12 am

SheWolf wrote:
And NO I'm not posting up naughty pics of me on my bikes... dddog Very happy

That one is pretty naughty (At least in my dirty lil mind). ...because the next question is "Where do you want to ride (to) ? "

There was a hair band that claimed the fame to the lyrics but just for you...It's a little too little; It's a little too late...

Suit up (Down).... We're going riding ! * laugh *
Back to top Go down
M1A Rifleman

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:14 pm

The old DT's and RT's were/are great bikes. I cut my teeth on a DT 250. Not sure about the riding shorts Shewolf. scratch
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 7:23 pm

poser2 Hey that was back in the 80's. I was young and stupid. That's why I didn't post up the one of me on that bike in the bikini top.Very happy

X-Racer

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 9:40 pm

That's okay... You can wear your shorts riding.

It'll be easier to give you artificial respiration. poser2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just...stuff! ☺ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just...stuff! ☺   Just...stuff! ☺ Empty

Back to top Go down

Just...stuff! ☺
Page 1 of 1