Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Stuff I just ordered..

Go down 
+3
Execelon
Biglake
RRM707
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RRM707

New Stuff I just ordered.. Empty
PostSubject: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:18 pm

I just got my bike a few days ago, & I went to town ordering parts:

Skid Plate, ---- ProTaper YZ High bend bars
ORing Chain , ---- Front Tire M21
Fr & Rr HD Tubes , ---- Rear Tire D606
Moose Fork Skins , ---- Michelin HD Tubes
Exup Emulator , ---- Sicass WR Rear Tail Light
New Yamaha White Plastic ,---- Flush Rear Signals
Flatland Radiator Guard , ---- AIS Removal Kit
Highway Dirt Bike Hand guards w/signals, ----
Plastic Ebay Frame guards ,

Next week, on the list to order is:

FMF QF Muffler & Powerbomb Exhaust
FMF Fuel Programmer

OMG, no wonder I'm broke!

Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptySat May 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Thats alot of stuff all at once, thats how I modded my bike too, its nice to get it done all at once then just ride after that. Very happy
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptySun May 12, 2013 7:08 pm

I couldn't help myself....I ordered the FMF Mega Bomb with the Q4 muffler & fuel programmer just now...

Help, I've been bitten! Very happy
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:08 pm

New Stuff I just ordered.. WR250R_zpsce17a018
New Stuff I just ordered.. WR250R1_zps8ef645ae

New Stuff I just ordered.. WR250RHandguard_zps2c3a5a3e

Almost done. Still have to do the tires & chain & sprockets. Graphics took forever to get shipped, & then they were wrong!!! Didn't feel like waiting any longer, so I cut them & made them look halfway decent.

Last edited by RRM707 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Execelon

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:10 pm

I love some white bikes!! Damn that looks good!!
Back to top Go down
camaroz1985

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:21 pm

Me too.  Did you order the white plastics piece by piece or order the kit from srmoto?
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:24 pm

The kit price was hard to beat!  thumb
Back to top Go down
camaroz1985

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:48 pm

Did it come with all the parts you need, or did you have to get the little rubber bumpers and foam seals and stuff like that?
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:00 pm

Just the plastics. I really didn't need any of the foam/seals.
Back to top Go down
Blackdog

Blackdog

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:20 am

What bar bend did you get and how was the fit?  Love the white plastics, how much?
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 5:29 am

Blackdog wrote:
What bar bend did you get and how was the fit?  Love the white plastics, how much?
YZ hi bend. I got them from Highway Dirt Bikes, with the hand guards/signal kit. They fit perfect,  and are comfortable. 

The plastics are factory yamaha, & came from SRmoto. Complete set was $290.
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:41 pm

I just picked these up off *bay!  :) Woot!

New Stuff I just ordered.. WRFrontWheel_zps5614e952
New Stuff I just ordered.. WRRearWheel_zpsdb80ee74
Back to top Go down
Wieb27

Wieb27

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 7:39 am

RRM707 wrote:
I just picked these up off *bay!  :) Woot!

May I ask what you paid for them?  I'm may be looking to sell the exact same set in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Big-O

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:48 pm

Ithink the bike looks really nice but if you're serious about using it in the dirt, how are you gonna feel having this thing getting seriously scratched, dinged up by rocks, branches,mud and scuffed/scraped by your gear gonna pay off? I don't get it.amazon
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:55 pm

Big-O wrote:
Ithink the bike looks really nice but if you're serious about using in the dirt, how are you gonna feel having this thing getting seriously scratched and dinged up by rocks and branches gonna pay off?

It's going to pay off because I have all the original parts in bags & boxes, so if I ever sell it, it all goes back to stock,

900 easy miles on all the stock parts. Plastics, seat, rims, tires, chain & sprockets, pipe, bars, etc., all go back on.

It will be like it was before.  Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Stuff I just ordered..   New Stuff I just ordered.. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Stuff I just ordered..
Page 1 of 1