Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage

Go down 
+2
trav72
zone47
6 posters
AuthorMessage
zone47

zone47

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Empty
PostSubject: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 8:14 am

....bike pix!! kumbaya

Let's start out with a wheelie on the IT175 !!

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  5Oxw1

ok, then here we have the 80 YZ250 loaded up behind the Pinto. No one better make fun of my bellbottoms. beater

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  ApyeD

... ok, getting into the 90s .... this was a.... 94 I think it was?? KDX but a GREAT bike! it was probaby one of the best dirtbikes I've ever owned!!

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  QvD80

.... ok, back to 1983 again ... another YZ action shot!

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  KeZxe

ok, this was so stupid, but my buddy and I were taking turns trying to get a nice out of shape action shot on the dirt bikes. I had no idea of what I was doing .... and too scared to try anything too dangerous ..... beater

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  ZBRyN

Ok, ALWAYS check your nuts and bolts before you go riding. Locktite is your friend! droooool

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  SEiGe

.... here is my current ride >>> wink

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Mz8jb

.... and never EVER ride drunk!!! freaky

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  41oq2

.... I tried the quad thing for a season and didn't like it at all NO sir!! dddog

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  CGVEg

Here is a Suzuki that I had out in California .... it was ok, but not as cool as my original >

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmHOc

.... and here is the original >

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  64gqs

... now THIS piece of crap was a Moto beta with a Hodaka 90 motor that kept blowing up every other week! cry

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  QF6yK

.... yet another Suzuki 185 ..... I really liked those bikes for some reason droooool

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  PlTJU

THIS was a sweet bike!!! A 76 Suzuki TS250!! Mint!!! 600 miles for $600 at a yard sale (1980)

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  IVbej

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  UtsOe

....ok, one last Yamaha IT175 shot ...

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  V29UK

bert
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:19 am

If that's not an "Oh sh*t" moment I don't know what is.

zone47 wrote:

Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 am

Nice pics. :)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 10:26 am

MOAR!!! cheers

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyThu Apr 28, 2011 9:59 pm

trav72 wrote:
If that's not an "Oh sh*t" moment I don't know what is.

zone47 wrote:

I've only heard of such things happening on a M/C. That has to really suck. I'd die just watching the wheel disappear below me.

However I did lose the front wheel on my Sting-Ray during a wheelie. I think I still have the scars on my noggin.

I'm going to have bad dreams tonight.
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:19 am

zone47 wrote:

I don't know if your girlfriend could be considered cute or not, but she sure is flat chested!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 2:33 am

Jäger wrote:
zone47 wrote:

I don't know if your girlfriend could be considered cute or not, but she sure is flat chested!!!!!!!!

On the other hand, she could be STAKED ! Everything being relative.

If you can ride the left side, right handed with one hand in the pocket, it beats my combo right-hand/left-hand shift/brake paradox.
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:20 pm

Jäger wrote:
zone47 wrote:

Girl friend? beater

No, that's David Cassidy waiting for his turn to ride kumbaya
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:27 pm

zone47 wrote:
If that really is David Cassidy and not your girlfriend, you better have a picture of Susan Dey next to your bike somewhere...

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Susan_dey
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 7:42 pm

I think that it is improper use of the English language to use the word crap and Hodaka in the same sentence... Just sayin... Hodaka left quite a mark on the motorcycle world during its time.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Can you say Road Toad?

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Roadto10

was one of the first enduros I sat my ass on. Very happy

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Yes, I think you can. Or you can say Wombat, Combat Wombat, Super Combat, Thunderdog and of course Super Rat. Here is a picture of my Super Rat that I have been restoring for the last 2 months. Started it up for the first time on Friday and it took me immediately back to 1974. Magic! A 100cc bike that will give my WRR a serious run for the money in a drag race.
(And how cool is it to have a picture of a Super Rat and Susan Dey in the same thread?)
HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Imgp1710

Last edited by ddvorak on Wed May 04, 2011 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Niiiice! thumb Parts are a bitch to find for that little hot rod rodent. eeek

Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:51 pm

Jäger wrote:
zone47 wrote:
If that really is David Cassidy and not your girlfriend, you better have a picture of Susan Dey next to your bike somewhere...

HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Susan_dey

Well dunno yeah, she was there, but missed the picture because she ran back to the bus to get me a fresh bottle of Klotz! bert

Did you know that her little brother really didn't play the drums! ! ! dddog ..... it was a sound track if you can believe that! beater

Last edited by zone47 on Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zone47

zone47

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:54 pm

ddvorak wrote:
I think that it is improper use of the English language to use the word crap and Hodaka in the same sentence... Just sayin... Hodaka left quite a mark on the motorcycle world during its time.

Well, yeah, but the piston was pretty worn out on mine and I didn't know enough to bore that sucker out! dddog
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage    HmmMmm let's see!  I think I can dig up some more vintage  Empty

Back to top Go down

HmmMmm let's see! I think I can dig up some more vintage
Page 1 of 1