Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Attitude Ind. #1

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RT3856

RT3856

Attitude Ind. #1 Empty
PostSubject: Attitude Ind. #1   Attitude Ind. #1 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 11:09 am

Yep! that is right! Attitude ind. is #1 the worst online and or shopping experience I have ever had.

Be aware if you deal with them once they have your credit card # they will bill you before shipping "which they will get to in their own sweet time"

And if you wnat your money back HAH! that isn't happening!

It has been since March 21 that I have been struggling with them.

Sent the programmer back unopened registered mail. They would not accept it. NICE!

Now I am dealing with the credit card company to dispute the charges.

NEVER HAVE I DEALT WITH ANYBODY ONLINE EVEN REMOTELY THIS BAD.

So before you order a programmer keep this in mind. if there is a problem you just donated to the Derek fund.

Funny thing, I have a vacation coming and we are going to be driving through salt lake. wonder if I go there I could get my money back?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Attitude Ind. #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitude Ind. #1   Attitude Ind. #1 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 1:11 pm

Not sure what the deal is there, but i never had any bad experiences with Derek. dunno I got my tuner and any troubles with adjustments or questions, he answered them right away. I know that calling the shop was almost next to impossible to get thru, but his cell number he always answered and he was always on par, even with questions asked from other riders.
If you're going thru there you might as well stop in and ask what's going on. I just find it really strange that you're getting that kind of response. I know Ed didn't have any problems with him. lurk

A wolf's voice echoed down the mountain 'Share the bounty of the hunt with your brothers and sisters, and forever be strong and free.' Attitude Ind. #1 Wolf_b10
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

Attitude Ind. #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitude Ind. #1   Attitude Ind. #1 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Nope. I'm very shocked and surprised to hear of these kinds of issues.

My experience was very much like Shewolf's.

In fact, I've never heard one complaint about AI until these.

Well, the only complaint was the total lack of installation instructions, but never customer service issues.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attitude Ind. #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attitude Ind. #1   Attitude Ind. #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Attitude Ind. #1
Page 1 of 1