Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

need helmet help please

Go down 
+11
Rider_WV
mordicai
bren5279
trav72
DougZ
GusinCA
SheWolf
Dave Bell
Akasy
motokid
kparks
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yaw

need helmet help please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: afx 39   need helmet help please - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 pm

I bought AFX 39. At first I didn't like the buckle system. As others have said in other posts, the straps are mounted a little too far back. At first the buckle system feels like it is stangling you. Now it doesn't bother me at all and I have begun to really appreciate the quick on and off of the buckle system. The helmet fits perfect. I now prefer it over my Arai street helmet. I measured my head and their sizing info turned out to be right on. I would definately recommend this helmet! (damn I sound like I work for them!)
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

need helmet help please - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: need helmet help please   need helmet help please - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 pm

yaw wrote:
I would definately recommend this helmet!

That seems to be the consensus with the FX-39. It's nice to hear that it's so much better than the previous model. I was given a brand new FX-37 for free and rode with it for a while. What a complete piece of shit. The visor caused distortion and never stayed down, the sizing was off, the padding was thin and it was loud as hell. I put it on my shelf late last year and haven't touched it since. If I find that I want another dual sport helmet with a visor and get away from my Fox V2 with goggles, I'll definitely consider the 39.
Back to top Go down

need helmet help please
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2