Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
f3joel

f3joel

Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder? Empty
PostSubject: Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder?   Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder? EmptyMon May 16, 2011 11:42 am

I didn't see this posted over here
On Supermotojunkie Thumper Racing posted that they would like a cylinder for design of a 310/320 big bore kit for our bikes.
Whoever donates it will get the first kit, or he will buy it.
Just figured I'd pass it along since I didn't see it posted here.

http://www.supermotojunkie.com/showthread.php?115194-anyone-have-a-extra-wr250r-x-cylinder
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder?   Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder? EmptyTue May 17, 2011 5:50 am

I noticed he was sent a pm over there; it'll be interesting to see how this works out.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
supernac

PostSubject: Re: Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder?   Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:43 pm

I sent him the PM. I was thinking about taking mine off and sending it to him, but it was like a 2 month turn around, cant be without my bike that long. So he still needs one.
Back to top Go down
BuilderBob

BuilderBob

PostSubject: Re: Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder?   Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:02 pm

I have the 290 kit, but haven't installed it yet. I posted up on his thread on SMJ. Maybe I should get to work, eh?
Back to top Go down
f3joel

f3joel

PostSubject: Re: Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder?   Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Do it! thumb
Back to top Go down
addikted2boost

addikted2boost

PostSubject: im    Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder? EmptyWed May 18, 2011 10:00 pm

im about to deploy overseas and wen i get back i hope they have this kit done bc it would be awesooome droooool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder?   Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who did the GYTR 290 big bore and has an extra cylinder?
Page 1 of 1