Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mordicai

Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet Empty
PostSubject: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet EmptySat May 28, 2011 5:56 pm

Anyone using goggles on a Shoei Hornet? I had read that Oakley Crowbars would fit, but I went to the store and no way could I get them on.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet EmptyTue May 31, 2011 9:36 pm

Well I gave up on goggles. Seems no body wears them with a Shoei Hornet. Looks like I'll be riding with sun glasses.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:45 pm

I gave up on them as well, just use the normal visor with sunglasses. I have a dirt lid for dirt riding.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:56 pm

skierd wrote:
I gave up on them as well, just use the normal visor with sunglasses. I have a dirt lid for dirt riding.

Yah Skied, Just trying to lose the Visor for the summer here in San Diego. Thought goggles would be a safer way to go on the Interstate then glasses. Bought some Oakley Dispatch glasses (BIG)
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:23 pm

Nah, I just leave the visor on and down if I'm going faster than 35-40mph. Maybe a set of cruiser bike goggles would work? Or kids goggles, if they'll still fit your face? I really wish the eyeport was bigger to fit real goggles... I feel your pain though, its been humid with heat indexes over 100 the last couple days and I'm broiling.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

PostSubject: Re: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Yah when it s hot I like riding with the visor up but the fucking thing whistles so loud at anything over 20 mph I just what to toss it for the warm weather.
Back to top Go down
Mesha

PostSubject: Re: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 6:44 am

I have Shooei Hornet DS and Oakley Crowbar (snow version) and it fits perfect!!! So go on for a crowbar!
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:02 am

Never used that helmet, but judging by the looks of it, looks like it's made to be used with goggles.

You are putting the helmet on first, and then fitting the goggles over your eyes and then pulling the strap back over the rear of the helmet, correct?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet   Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet Empty

Back to top Go down

Goggles on a Shoei Hiornet
Page 1 of 1