Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

wide open in Atlanta

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

wide open in Atlanta Empty
PostSubject: wide open in Atlanta   wide open in Atlanta EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:37 am

Greetings RRiders!

I'm Brad. Have a new R² in the garage which will be morphing into an adventure bike over the next few months.
My plan, as time allows, is to ride the R² on the TAT from TN to OR, then across OR and MT to Yellowstone, down the CD trail back into CO or NM, then across the south again and along the Natchez Trace back to GA. Not all in one "sitting," so to speak, but in three or four stages. If I can get that whole route done, I suppose I'll be an official "Lightweight Unsupported Tourer" per the little book from Aerostich.
Looking forward to learning from everyone here and sharing whatever tips I can offer! thumb
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: wide open in Atlanta   wide open in Atlanta EmptyFri May 08, 2009 8:46 am

Hey Brad, welcome to the pack! thumb Wow, that's going to be quite an endeavor! Are you going to be putting on the safari tank, or how are you going to be managing your fuel? That sounds like an exciting trip you're planning to take. Lots of pics and possibly some vids? wink

inspector

PostSubject: Re: wide open in Atlanta   wide open in Atlanta EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:13 am

Welcome, Hi
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: wide open in Atlanta   wide open in Atlanta EmptyFri May 08, 2009 11:39 am

Howdeeee,
Yes, I'm probably going to get the Safari tank, but may also go with the rack and Rotopax set-up that emerson b is showing over on advrider. Also, am waiting for the first Safari owner to report their install experiences!

And yes, I hope to take lots of pictures when I hit the road. Am hoping most will have the blue parts in the top half, and the black and brown parts down near the bottom. Shog

If I can make the time and $ to get a video rig going, I'd like to make some scary movies, too. wink
Back to top Go down
1moreroad

PostSubject: Re: wide open in Atlanta   wide open in Atlanta EmptyMon May 11, 2009 2:37 pm

wide open wrote:
Howdeeee,
And yes, I hope to take lots of pictures when I hit the road. Am hoping most will have the blue parts in the top half, and the black and brown parts down near the bottom. Shog

thumb Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wide open in Atlanta   wide open in Atlanta Empty

Back to top Go down

wide open in Atlanta
Page 1 of 1