Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New Member in Rogers Ar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBoar

BigBoar

New Member in Rogers Ar Empty
PostSubject: New Member in Rogers Ar   New Member in Rogers Ar EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:48 pm

Hey,
great to find this board, we sell a lot of WR's and have ton's of customers that love them. if we can ever do anything for you even answer a question just give me a shout.
chad.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Rogers Ar   New Member in Rogers Ar EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Hey Chad, glad to have you in the pack! thumb It's great to have dealers get in on the fun and throw in some expertise for all of us to utilize. freaky

inspector

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Rogers Ar   New Member in Rogers Ar EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:08 pm

Welcome, HI.
Back to top Go down
boogn1sh

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Rogers Ar   New Member in Rogers Ar EmptyFri May 08, 2009 7:13 pm

Definitely check these guys out if you are in the area (or on the web http://www.bigboarpowersports.com/) It is nice to have a dealership that is genuinely interested in talking to and assisting motorcyclists. They made Pete a bangin' deal on a left over 2008 R² and brought it back to life for next to nothing after his little swim last week, so sales and service are tight. Their parts dept know's what time it is also, they decided to stock the D606 after I talked to them about it being the prefered replacement tire for R², even before I said I would buy a set. They also have competitive prices on GYTR parts.

thumb thumb
Back to top Go down
JaiDee

JaiDee

PostSubject: will be seeing you in about 35 days!   New Member in Rogers Ar EmptySat May 09, 2009 7:21 am

Glad to see you on the board Chad. I'm not an official owner yet, just a wannabe, but I'll be coming up from F-ville seeing you in a little over a month hoping that can be changed.
-JD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Member in Rogers Ar   New Member in Rogers Ar Empty

Back to top Go down

New Member in Rogers Ar
Page 1 of 1