Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

new boots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spacecadet

new boots Empty
PostSubject: new boots   new boots EmptyMon Jun 13, 2011 10:42 pm

pics of my old boots, cause im kind of attached to them:
the beasts:
new boots DSC04743

this hole they had really kept my feet cool, especially in the wet:
new boots DSC04746

new boots DSC04748

ive sho gooed the bottoms more than once:
new boots DSC04751

I love these boots, i never expected them to have much impact resistance but i always felt they would give me good abrasiaon resistance.
after about 9 years though the velcro pretty much does not do a damn thing any more and wearing them lately, i might as well have been wearing flip flops.

new, well new to me, boots:
new boots DSC04755

new boots DSC04757

new boots DSC04761

so far:

the good:
really impressed with the comfort i was expecting them to be stiff as shit and a pain to walk in. My legs feel like they are coated in armor now, and it all stays on snug.

the bad:

how the fuck do i shift now? poser2
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

new boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boots   new boots EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 12:34 am

Sweet... Now you can spend a few more bucks and get the old ones ( I LOVE MY OLD BOOTS !) fixed. I would...

I found a new used pair of Sidis (Adventures ?) for $200 bucks. ...which I bought the same time I bought some A* Tech 8s.

...and I'm afraid to wear them because when I tried them on I didn't want to take them off !

I thought my AXOs were the bee's knees. ...and they are nice, but not as nice as either the A*s or the Sidis.

As for shifting. Left foot. One down - Five up. poser2 [b]
Back to top Go down
spacecadet

new boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boots   new boots EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 12:31 am

X-Racer wrote:
Sweet... Now you can spend a few more bucks and get the old ones ( I LOVE MY OLD BOOTS !) fixed. I would...

I found a new used pair of Sidis (Adventures ?) for $200 bucks. ...which I bought the same time I bought some A* Tech 8s.

...and I'm afraid to wear them because when I tried them on I didn't want to take them off !

I thought my AXOs were the bee's knees. ...and they are nice, but not as nice as either the A*s or the Sidis.

As for shifting. Left foot. One down - Five up. poser2 [b]

yea, i think it would cost more to fix those old A* of mine than it would to just go buy some new ones.

as for shifting, right now its one down, 6 up, cause i keep trying to use neutral as a gear baldy
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

new boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boots   new boots EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 1:02 am

Six up... Got it..

Now THAT is funny !

It's certainly worth asking how much to fix.

Even if you use them for your Ugg-boot-like loungers at home it may be worth it.

Either way those Sidis are schweeett. I love the no muss- no fuss latching/unlatching mechs on them.

Hands down better than the AXO and/or A*s.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new boots Empty
PostSubject: Re: new boots   new boots Empty

Back to top Go down

new boots
Page 1 of 1