Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag Empty
PostSubject: Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag   Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 6:08 pm

Just got done installing my new rear rack and tail bag. Installation was a breeze. It looks great on the bike and will be very useful. I haven't been able to go for a ride with it on the bike but hopefully tomorrow I will be able to give it a good test ride.
Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag IMG_1263
Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag IMG_1262
Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag IMG_1261
Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag IMG_1259
Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag IMG_1257
Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag IMG_1256
Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag IMG_1255
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Yes   Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 8:34 pm

Hey ...

Looks GREAT ! ...cheers

I said it before .. but I will say it again -- That Red and Black WR/X looks super sharp ... thumb

Did you paint the rack black ??? or order it that way from TCI ???

GsVs
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag   Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 9:33 pm

Thanks GsVs,

I did paint it......unfortunately they dont offer any other colors besides silver. I am still waiting on my seat from Seat Concepts and I am thinking about getting a Cee Bailey wind screen. By the time I am done hopefully I will have a very capable mini tourer. Thanks again GsVs.
Back to top Go down
Farmer17

Farmer17

PostSubject: Re: Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag   Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 2:30 pm

Wow great looking bike! Neat to see one in red! thumb
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

PostSubject: Re: Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag   Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 3:25 pm

Farmer17 wrote:
Wow great looking bike! Neat to see one in red! thumb
Thanks!! Yeah I happened to see a red WRX on Youtube and I figured I would give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
seancanada

PostSubject: Re: Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag   Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 1:43 am

Bike looks great!

On their site, I don't see one for the WR250X/R. Which one worked for you? I take it you drilled a couple of holes in the fender?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag   Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag Empty

Back to top Go down

Borrego rear rack and Cortech tail bag
Page 1 of 1