Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250R Trailer???

Go down 
+16
Vortac
Mr.Metal
Chadx
Fargo_Wolf
v8r
bman
SpiritWolf15
Jäger
boogn1sh
BPG
longtallsally
MeefZah
asheville thumper
manganos
SheWolf
King Wolf
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Akasy

WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Trailer in a bag   WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 am

My personal favorite--I bought a used one and have towed it over 1500 miles cross country with no problems. I really like the storage when not in use. When it is in the "bag" don't expect to pick it up but it does make for compact storage.
http://trailerinabag.com/index.html
Back to top Go down
Ecarnell

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Trailer???   WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 6:52 pm

I've been using folding trailers for the last 7 years behind my Jetta. A 4X8 fold-up fits up nicely in the garage wall and can carry a Sled, ATV or 2 bikes easily. Plus can be used for landscaping (with sides) or tarp.
My old one lasted 6 years before I got rid of it (sold for $100 Can) - and just assembled another HF for $259 (they go on sale regularly) US plus taxes and decking. Just make sure you get one with 12" wheels!

http://www.harborfreight.com/1195-lb-capacity-48-inch-x-96-inch-heavy-duty-foldable-utility-trailer-with-12-inch-wheels-90154.html

Metal - A 2" ball can be switched to a 1 7/8" ball in a minute (unless you have some wired permanent mounted hitch with integrated ball)? On my 04 Jetta TDI I have a Draw Tite hitch and works great.

The Red trailers are a little to pricy for me (they are better than the HF ones - but how much better?) -and the trailer in a bag aren't cheap also (unless you can pick up a used one?).

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
everett

everett

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Trailer???   WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Can you give some measurements of the fork support?
I going to be buying a wr250r soon and would love to have this when I pick it up.

Thanks,
Everett.

King Wolf wrote:
Here is my Homemade Fork Support made out of some 2x4.
I even used a torch to give it a burnt/tan look.(And coated it is some clear enamel)
Took me about 3 hours to make...i sanded all the edges thats why it took so long.
(And had to wait for the clear enamel to dry before putting on the 2 and 3 coat)
Let me know what you think.

WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 Img_0012

WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 Img_0011

WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 Img_0013

WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 Img_0014

WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 Img_0015

WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 Img_0016

It looks pretty nice if i do say so myself...haha

This should do the trick as far as to support me forks for the the road trip this up coming week.

And you cant help but notice my wonderful WR250R with only 50 miles on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250R Trailer???   WR250R Trailer??? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250R Trailer???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2