Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hello from Wisconsin

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rokklym

Hello from Wisconsin Empty
PostSubject: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:38 am

I picked up a 2009 WR250R about a month ago and have been slowly adding some bits to it to get it set up for remote adventure travel and to use as my plated dirt bike.

So far I have added Cycra hand guards, Wolfman tank bag, ricochet skid plate, Dunlop D606's and an FMF Q4 and Power Commander. I hope to add a big tank, seat concepts cover and some luggage.

You can check out some of my other trips on advrider or at www.lonewolfexpeditions.com

Hello from Wisconsin IMG2461-XL
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 1:30 am

Welcome....

Be prepared to get bounced on like "Tigger" (T-I-Double-Grrrrr) when SheWolf sees you parked in the mud.

My guess is you'll find your bike on the cover of the Rolling Stone errrrummm The Header page (see bike pic above).

Looks like you'll be in immediate need of fold-in mirrors and a healthy dose of "Off" mosquito spray.

Cheers !
- Robert
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 9:44 am

Ooooh I love you already! wings Welcome to the pack! thumb

twday

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 10:09 am

Nice picture. What part of Wisconsin? I'm about to venture from MN into Packer country in a week or so. I could use some single-track route advice.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:22 pm

See ? She's freaky that way. Ohhhhyea.... she is.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 12:23 pm

Very happy thumb freaky You know it, Rob.

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Thanks everyone!

I live on Wisconsins west coast near Lacrosse. that photo was taken near Wabeno last weekend on the ride for Research. It was the first time I had the bike off road and it was a lot more fun than my DR650! It sure needs to be geared down, that was my biggest complaint. I got to meet the Sandman there and drool over his tricked out WR!

As for the parking in mud puddles, seems to be a problem for me!
Hello from Wisconsin 580260819_c2LMK-XL
Back to top Go down
Saltydog86

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 10:06 pm

Man, they let anybody onto this forum...you should have brought that bike to Cow Pattie cruise yesterday :)
Back to top Go down
rokklym

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin EmptySun Jun 19, 2011 11:29 pm

Saltydog86 wrote:
Man, they let anybody onto this forum...you should have brought that bike to Cow Pattie cruise yesterday :)

They sure do! Yeah I should have came down for that. I had some family stuff to do though so I skipped it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Wisconsin   Hello from Wisconsin Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Wisconsin
Page 1 of 1