Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
badmotoscooter

badmotoscooter

this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh Empty
PostSubject: this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh   this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:53 am

i really don't need to set up this next clip....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRNk9We-EUs
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh   this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:10 am

Can you say WOOPS?!! Did Justin stay planted or did he take a flying lesson too? Hope you are ok from that skid vid.

badmotoscooter

PostSubject: Re: this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh   this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:14 am

oh no, he never skipped a beat and i'm golden (thank you Fox flackjacket). his quote was, "I thought I felt something". i'm still laughing my ass off at this.
Back to top Go down
boogn1sh

boogn1sh

PostSubject: Re: this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh   this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:01 pm

Sorry about that. I hadn't even started to hit the whiskey yet, but you wouldn't know that from the video.

hide

poser2
Back to top Go down
JaiDee

JaiDee

PostSubject: For every 1 mile per hour of speed...   this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:36 pm

...maintain a following distance of????

I know who I'm going to be looking out for when I get back to Ark. Both of you! In the video I was wondering why Doc was either waaaay in front of everybody else or very slowly and cautiously following up in the back. Smart man Doc! thumb
-JD
Back to top Go down
Krabill

PostSubject: Re: this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh   this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh EmptyTue May 19, 2009 10:35 pm

Makes me think I might want to ride sweep next weekend.
Back to top Go down
JaiDee

JaiDee

PostSubject: Re: this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh   this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh EmptyWed May 20, 2009 3:59 am

Krabill wrote:
Makes me think I might want to ride sweep next weekend.

SmartĀ² Very happy

-JD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh   this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh Empty

Back to top Go down

this is why you check your mirror, boogn1sh
Page 1 of 1