Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Yamaha Paper Craft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mwakey

mwakey

Yamaha Paper Craft Empty
PostSubject: Yamaha Paper Craft   Yamaha Paper Craft EmptyMon May 25, 2009 7:45 am

I've known about these for a long time but maybe some of you haven't seen them before. Yamaha offers these paper craft patterns that you can download and make your own model of some of their popular bikes (and other things like animals, etc...). They don't have our bike but this is close...

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/entertainment/papercraft/realistic/yz450fm/index.html

Any of you got the patience to make one of these? I sure don't!!
Back to top Go down
Fargo_Wolf

Fargo_Wolf

Yamaha Paper Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Paper Craft   Yamaha Paper Craft EmptyMon May 25, 2009 8:16 am

That looks interesting. Too bad I don't have a place to put the finished model.
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

Yamaha Paper Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Paper Craft   Yamaha Paper Craft EmptyMon May 25, 2009 6:45 pm

mwakey wrote:
I've known about these for a long time but maybe some of you haven't seen them before. Yamaha offers these paper craft patterns that you can download and make your own model of some of their popular bikes (and other things like animals, etc...). They don't have our bike but this is close...

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/entertainment/papercraft/realistic/yz450fm/index.html

Any of you got the patience to make one of these? I sure don't!!

Nice find Mwakey, I've already downloaded and printed it, will construct once I have some spare time thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yamaha Paper Craft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yamaha Paper Craft   Yamaha Paper Craft Empty

Back to top Go down

Yamaha Paper Craft
Page 1 of 1