Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Crooked Creek

Crooked Creek

R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar Empty
PostSubject: R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar   R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:08 am

So, I just got back from a little trip in Northern BC. The report is here on ADV.

R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar AdventureRide2011157
Back to top Go down
Crooked Creek

Crooked Creek

PostSubject: Re: R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar   R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 10:11 pm

Finally finished the report...haha!
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar   R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:18 pm

Well, congratulations. I had faith in ya and have had that bookmarked for a while now. Looking forward to the read.

(By the way, my mods are coming along nicely. Thanks again for the PM with your counsel. Hijack off now.)
Back to top Go down
DoctorDR

DoctorDR

PostSubject: BC riding   R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:46 am

Wow, B.C. and Canada looks to offer some incredible riding. I am originally from Seattle and miss the Pac NW. Looks like your WR was a real trooper of a bike!
Back to top Go down
Crooked Creek

Crooked Creek

PostSubject: Re: R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar   R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:30 am

DoctorDR wrote:
Wow, B.C. and Canada looks to offer some incredible riding. I am originally from Seattle and miss the Pac NW. Looks like your WR was a real trooper of a bike!

Yeah, Northern BC has some of the best remote riding left in North America. The R2 never skipped a beat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar   R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar Empty

Back to top Go down

R2 test ride: 1700 km of side trips off the Cassiar
Page 1 of 1