Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

hello from texas

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RattTongue

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm

I just purchased a 2010 WRR. Its been a while since I owned a bike and this is my first dual sport bike.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Howdy. :)
Sounds cool.
Enjoy it. thumb
Back to top Go down
zachsb3

zachsb3

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:37 pm

welcome.

what part of texas are you from?
Back to top Go down
RattTongue

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm

I am from Saginaw (DFW area).
Back to top Go down
MotoKirby

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Welcome! Im in DFW as well in Allen. There are several other members from DFW on here. Ive ridden with a few of them and are all good guys. Let me know if your interested in riding, I try and ride once a week either trails or county roads and then a couple of days trip whenever I can.

Back to top Go down
RattTongue

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:51 pm

I would definitely be interested. I am still gathering some gear for the longer trail rides. Also kind of waiting for the heat to drop just a little bit... its pretty brutal right now if ride extends into the afternoon.
Back to top Go down
MotoKirby

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 pm

Yea we have been riding in the mornings being finished around noon. Camelback and cool vest makes it easy to do. Just have to stay hydrated.

Back to top Go down
RattTongue

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 11:13 am

MotoKirby wrote:
Yea we have been riding in the mornings being finished around noon.

Where have you been riding?
Back to top Go down
MotoKirby

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 6:57 pm

Trophy club, brushy creek, and then local county roads of course.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hello from texas Empty
PostSubject: Re: hello from texas   hello from texas Empty

Back to top Go down

hello from texas
Page 1 of 1