Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

KLR as 2nd bike?

Go down 
+13
PanamaVail
Krabill
rydnseek
kbike
millert85
BuilderBob
Jäger
Arkmage
bsheet2
KLRchickie
titanpilot
dtx
Shoootr
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
deerHater

KLR as 2nd bike? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KLR as 2nd bike?   KLR as 2nd bike? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:15 am

TBird1 wrote:
My Triumph street bike sits in the garage collecting dust. It's only been ridden maybe two or three times this year. It seems huge and ungainly to me now. I used to really love that bike. It's just not the same now. I may have to change my screen name.
Triumph: take a ride on a 675 Street Triple R. I've put over 10K km on mine this year, and about 3.5K km on my WR250X.
No commuting either, it's only 9.5 boring km to work.
Back to top Go down
TBird1

TBird1

KLR as 2nd bike? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KLR as 2nd bike?   KLR as 2nd bike? - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 10:37 pm

deerHater wrote:
TBird1 wrote:
My Triumph street bike sits in the garage collecting dust. It's only been ridden maybe two or three times this year. It seems huge and ungainly to me now. I used to really love that bike. It's just not the same now. I may have to change my screen name.
Triumph: take a ride on a 675 Street Triple R. I've put over 10K km on mine this year, and about 3.5K km on my WR250X.
No commuting either, it's only 9.5 boring km to work.

My current ride doesn't need to be a Triumph, but if it did, I'd probably go for a Tiger 800.
Back to top Go down

KLR as 2nd bike?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2