Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

possible to use up every last drop of fuel?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NorgeWR2X

possible to use up every last drop of fuel? Empty
PostSubject: possible to use up every last drop of fuel?   possible to use up every last drop of fuel? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:35 pm

just wondering, 2 gal tank, my fuel light comes on when there's 0.5 gal left, for the the tank's shape, are there any fuel sitting below the fuel pump?
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: possible to use up every last drop of fuel?   possible to use up every last drop of fuel? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Nope, not really. Might be a half a cupful still sloshing around, but I've but nearly 2.1 gallons in my stock and it was still running.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: possible to use up every last drop of fuel?   possible to use up every last drop of fuel? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 pm

skierd wrote:
Nope, not really. Might be a half a cupful still sloshing around, but I've but nearly 2.1 gallons in my stock and it was still running.
Yeah, every time I put in very nearly the gas tank's maximum amount, for any of my vehicles, I start to wonder just how accurately they measure dispensed fuel at that particular gas station... Suspect
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

PostSubject: Re: possible to use up every last drop of fuel?   possible to use up every last drop of fuel? EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:27 pm

Knew the guy who worked for the weights and measure. It had to be within 1/10 of a shot glass,and it cannot be under.
If its under they get fined for the diffrence back to the last test.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible to use up every last drop of fuel?   possible to use up every last drop of fuel? Empty

Back to top Go down

possible to use up every last drop of fuel?
Page 1 of 1