Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

cool muffler laws website

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eastcoastzigzag

eastcoastzigzag

cool muffler laws website Empty
PostSubject: cool muffler laws website   cool muffler laws website EmptyFri May 29, 2009 8:54 pm

http://www.cmsnl.com/community/misc/law.php?subject=Muffler
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: cool muffler laws website   cool muffler laws website EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:36 am

Oh jeez...wait till JJM sees that. thumb Careful, he might call your bike the 300 lb noisy pig again. Rolling Eyes

eastcoastzigzag

PostSubject: Re: cool muffler laws website   cool muffler laws website EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:39 am

SheWolf wrote:
Oh jeez...wait till JJM sees that. thumb Careful, he might call your bike the 300 lb noisy pig again. Rolling Eyes

----lol im in the process of moving to a different state. out of all the states i am looking at I am illegal in NY where i am at now.
Back to top Go down
PQRS...

PQRS...

PostSubject: Re: cool muffler laws website   cool muffler laws website EmptySat May 30, 2009 1:42 pm

SheWolf wrote:

for real.... he needs a different hobby, like sailing!
Back to top Go down
MeefZah

MeefZah

PostSubject: Re: cool muffler laws website   cool muffler laws website EmptySat May 30, 2009 3:57 pm

Good post.

Be aware, though, that municiplities may have exhaust noise ordinances in place so even though you may not be in violation of a state law, you could find yourself in violation of a city ordinance.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: cool muffler laws website   cool muffler laws website EmptySat May 30, 2009 10:54 pm

I just had to....