Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

What Bars Are You Running?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
oic0

oic0

What Bars Are You Running? Empty
PostSubject: What Bars Are You Running?   What Bars Are You Running? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 am

Ok so mine got bent when someone with poor parking skills grazed my bike, knocking it over in the parking lot. On of my co-workers hasn't driven her car in a few days so I have a sneaking suspicion...

Anyhow, I put some CR Hi Bend bars on it. I LOVE em. The arm position is a little more comfortable for a tall person like me but more importantly than that, they feel much better when making tight maneuvers. They don't look much different even held side by side, a few MM wider but I can't judge the bend differences since my stockers have some "enchanced" bend. It feels more maneuverable at speeds where you are turning the bars instead of leaning. They still feel good on the street too.

What other bars have you guys tried and what have you liked?
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

What Bars Are You Running? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Bars Are You Running?   What Bars Are You Running? EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 11:24 am

use search feature <-- clicky please

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down

What Bars Are You Running?
Page 1 of 1