Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

"You're too big for that bike!"

Go down 
+5
expatbrit
Fabroxtz
GusinCA
trav72
oic0
9 posters
AuthorMessage
oic0

oic0

"You're too big for that bike!" Empty
PostSubject: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 10:15 am

My co-workers keep telling me I look too big for the bike and look weird riding it. Anyone else have people tell them that? I'm around 6'2"
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:20 am

I'm the same size as you. I hear it from some people but I could give a shit. I've raised the bars up and I'm quite comfortable. We're riding a motorcyle, it's not a g'damn fashion show. Besides, I just tell them that I'll look smaller when I'm pulling away from them in the woods. But you be the judge....do I look to big?

"You're too big for that bike!" Travis12

"You're too big for that bike!" Travis11
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 11:39 am

What's funny is that people always assume it's a 400 when I ride it.

Now, is that because I'm "only" 5-10, or is it because I ride single track like a scalded cat and no one can keep up? :)
Back to top Go down
Fabroxtz

Fabroxtz

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 1:17 pm

No chance!

Never care about what other people say... the only thing that matters is that YOU like it. cheers
Back to top Go down
expatbrit

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 2:43 pm

I get told that about almost every bike. *shrug*.

Mind you, the pictures of me on a Buell Blast, or the ones on a TTR125 are pretty funny.
Back to top Go down
mrgeoff

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 3:41 pm

Im 6 ft 3, and no one has said that....
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Maybe its because I sit bolt up right towards the front of the seat, dirt bike style because those are what I ride mostly. Personally I like the light and agile thing and I like the view from being so high. Makes me feel safer having it as a first street bike. Its familiar, feels like I'm on a weak dirt bike with endless grip. Not that being weak is bad, I would get in to all sorts of trouble on a faster bike. I have very little self control when it comes to fast toys. Now if I can just get my co-workers to stop calling it a scooter.
Back to top Go down
dtx

dtx

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 6:46 pm

one guy tells me i road the moped to work. 6'1"
Back to top Go down
expatbrit

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyTue Sep 20, 2011 7:06 pm

6'7; I get comments on just about everything. Including the KTM950SM with the raised seat I had for a bit...

*shrug*
Back to top Go down
MotoDad

MotoDad

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:25 pm

trav72 wrote:
I'm the same size as you. I hear it from some people but I could give a shit. I've raised the bars up and I'm quite comfortable. We're riding a motorcyle, it's not a g'damn fashion show. Besides, I just tell them that I'll look smaller when I'm pulling away from them in the woods. But you be the judge....do I look to big?

"You're too big for that bike!" Travis12

"You're too big for that bike!" Travis11

I think that X makes yer butt look big! poser2
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 2:42 pm

MotoDad wrote:

I think that X makes yer butt look big! poser2

get the f out
Back to top Go down
Pokey

Pokey

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 3:12 pm

Just say............."try and follow me". thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "You're too big for that bike!"   "You're too big for that bike!" Empty

Back to top Go down

"You're too big for that bike!"
Page 1 of 1