Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Picking up bike next week

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sewerat

Picking up bike next week Empty
PostSubject: Picking up bike next week   Picking up bike next week EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Well just doing the finishing work on getting my new to me WR250R. Had a chance earlier in the season to take one on an offroad learn to ride course with the wife and was quite impressed with it. So i have bit the bullet and am picking mine up on Monday night. cheers

From what i can remember it has already had PCV and FMF pipe done to it, aluminum skid plate, hand guards, sprocket change and a tail fender eliminator.
SO now I need to figure out what I can and need to do with it. Gonna be my everyday ride to and from work and out with the boys on the weekend playing hulligan on the dirt roads. Bike should likely see about 20,000kms each season.

SO now I need to find the must do/must have list and check to see what has and hasn't been done
Back to top Go down
Delta_T

Delta_T

PostSubject: Re: Picking up bike next week   Picking up bike next week EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Cool! thumb Congratulations. I bet you can't wait.
Be sure to post some pics once you have it.
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Picking up bike next week   Picking up bike next week EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:53 pm

sewerat wrote:
[...]

SO now I need to find the must do/must have list and check to see what has and hasn't been done

Get rid of the Ural?

hide
Back to top Go down
sewerat

PostSubject: Re: Picking up bike next week   Picking up bike next week EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:37 pm

No just have it spread all over the shop in pieces. Got sick of trying to keep up to klr's on it...needed something that might have a chance of out running them. poser2
Back to top Go down
sturgeon

sturgeon

PostSubject: Re: Picking up bike next week   Picking up bike next week EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

sewerat wrote:
No just have it spread all over the shop in pieces. Got sick of trying to keep up to klr's on it...needed something that might have a chance of out running them. poser2

This one'll do it going backwards wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up bike next week   Picking up bike next week Empty

Back to top Go down

Picking up bike next week
Page 1 of 1