Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone else take advantage of Aerostich's 11/11/11 sale?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
format120

Anyone else take advantage of Aerostich's 11/11/11 sale? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else take advantage of Aerostich's 11/11/11 sale?   Anyone else take advantage of Aerostich's 11/11/11 sale? EmptyWed Nov 16, 2011 7:18 am

Or was I the only one stupid enough to pay 800+ dollars for a suit? poser2

Everything was on sale for 11% off (except the stuff already still on sale for 20%).

I'll post some pictures when Aerostich gets around to making my stich tough
Back to top Go down
jgia

Anyone else take advantage of Aerostich's 11/11/11 sale? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone else take advantage of Aerostich's 11/11/11 sale?   Anyone else take advantage of Aerostich's 11/11/11 sale? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 10:40 pm

Bought one about 2 years ago. Got the one piece. Works good and is tolerable as long as your moving. In the winter, you need layers beneath it. Too hot for trail riding as you will boil without air movement. A couple weeks ago, on my r2 in a down poor, my legs got wet as the zippers inside my legs were exposed directly to the rain at 60mph.

I bought it when a dl650 was my only bike. I like it for good fit, ventilation and easy on/off. You'll like it. Better than all the various street gear I bought before it.
Back to top Go down

Anyone else take advantage of Aerostich's 11/11/11 sale?
Page 1 of 1