Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Stock Graphics Kit

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokamak

Stock Graphics Kit Empty
PostSubject: Stock Graphics Kit   Stock Graphics Kit EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 11:48 am

Hi guys , i´m Chris from Buenos Aires-Argentina . This is my first post and i´m also pretty new to motorcycling , almost a year a ago i bought my first bike , this beautifull 2011 WRR :

Stock Graphics Kit 2011-110

Thanks a lot for all the info you share on this forum, i´ve made use of more than one tip/mod you explained on these forums hehe , like the license plate mod , loved that ! . I´m writing you with a simple question .. does anyone knows where to buy the originall stock graphics kit for WR250R ? i´ve searched a lot ( although i´m not an internet search expert , must admit ) .. and couldn´t find the originall graphic kits ...

Thank you a lot !
Back to top Go down
oic0

oic0

Stock Graphics Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Graphics Kit   Stock Graphics Kit EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:31 pm

In a microfiche look at the category "Side cover". For what they cost though... I would probably look for another solution lol. Yamaha thinks very highly of their stickers. They want over 200 USD for a set.

http://www.motosport.com/dirtbike/oem-parts/YAMAHA/2009/WR250X-%28SUPERMOTO%29/SIDE-COVER
Back to top Go down
Sproat Sport

Stock Graphics Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Graphics Kit   Stock Graphics Kit EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Evo Graphics kit from Wheeling Cycle Supply is cheaper, is better quality and looks better than stock. I would post a pic, but I have yet to figure out how to do that on here.
Back to top Go down
deerHater

Stock Graphics Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Graphics Kit   Stock Graphics Kit EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Sproat Sport wrote:
Evo Graphics kit from Wheeling Cycle Supply is cheaper, is better quality and looks better than stock. I would post a pic, but I have yet to figure out how to do that on here.
https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t2567-how-to-post-pictures-you-took
Back to top Go down
Sproat Sport

Stock Graphics Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Graphics Kit   Stock Graphics Kit EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 6:15 pm

Cool. Thanks, Mr. Hater.

Back to top Go down
Tokamak

Stock Graphics Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Graphics Kit   Stock Graphics Kit EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Thanks oic0 and Sproat Sport for the info ! ..
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

Stock Graphics Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Graphics Kit   Stock Graphics Kit EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:16 pm

Not original but some nice choices Here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stock Graphics Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stock Graphics Kit   Stock Graphics Kit Empty

Back to top Go down

Stock Graphics Kit
Page 1 of 1