Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Dyno Boost Performance Chip?????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
racer84

Dyno Boost Performance Chip????? Empty
PostSubject: Dyno Boost Performance Chip?????   Dyno Boost Performance Chip????? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 10:26 am

On E Bay today-wr250r-x parts they list on page 9 of 12 a--Dyno Boost Performance Chip at $169.99.It is supposed to really help bring a bike to its best performance.Has anyone heard of it and the real results?
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Boost Performance Chip?????   Dyno Boost Performance Chip????? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 am

I've heard of it.
Never tried it.
I'm skeptical.

I'd go for the FMF Power Programmer, myself.
Those, I have used and they work as advertised.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Boost Performance Chip?????   Dyno Boost Performance Chip????? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:28 pm

^ Agreed. I've heard of it, also heard that it's not worth the cash and doesn't give you what the FMF/AI units will give you. lurk

motokid

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Boost Performance Chip?????   Dyno Boost Performance Chip????? EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 1:18 pm

I'm fully in the "skeptical" camp myself....and well over $100 for something that's kinda sketchy is something I won't bite into.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dyno Boost Performance Chip?????   Dyno Boost Performance Chip????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dyno Boost Performance Chip?????
Page 1 of 1