Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

dyno sheet hmf exhaust

Go down 
+2
ZED
jacque372
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jacque372

jacque372

dyno sheet hmf exhaust Empty
PostSubject: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:03 pm

https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/jacque372/IMG_2371.jpg?t=1245545973i got my wr250r back from hmf engineering yesterday here is the dyno sheet. the mods are hmf exhaust and efi controller and no airbox mods because i do alot of deep water crossings. tell me what you think
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:06 pm

https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/jacque372/flowsheet.jpg?t=1245546303sorry here is the dyno sheet having trouble inserting images
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptySat Jun 20, 2009 9:12 pm

https://2img.net/h/i155.photobucket.com/albums/s305/jacque372/IMG_2370.jpg?t=1245549577here is another pic i love the look of the exhaust and it should be available next week i think the cost will be $240 quality is very nice i have one coming next week for the x with a black canister will post pics as soon as i put it on
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 1:45 am

Looks good. The price sure sounds good. How about the weight and the noise level?
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:08 am

as for weight i think it's about 2-3lbs i didn't install it hmf did but the one coming for the x will be here next week and i will weigh it for a exact weight savings. i dont have a quiet core in it but they said it will pass ama decible test of 96 without it. sounds deep and is super quiet most of the time but is loud at full throttle. my buddy has a klx250s with a big gun exhaust and it twice as loud as the hmf. i love the construction of this exhaust i was going to buy a fmf but after seeing this exhaust it's constructed 2x better and is cheaper
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 10:32 pm

thumb this is good news....i actually sent them an email last week inquiring about an exhaust system for our wrr's.

i've never owned an hmf system,but have several friends that have used their stuff.they build top quality stuff,but everything i've ever seen using an hmf exhaust was loud...even with the spark arrestor screen and whatever quiet core insert or end cap used.

one of my friends had a 07 klx250(sold it recently) with the hmf can....from a distance his sounded more like a 450-600cc race bike than a 250cc dualsport. it sounded good but was kinda loud i thought.
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:09 pm

i rode about a 100 miles today and could still here the stock wr250r that was riding with me at 65mph at full throttle it is loud but most of the time it's pretty quiet. every klx250 with a exhaust i have heard is too loud
Back to top Go down
Chadx

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 3:15 pm

Nice. Do you have one comparing the before and after torque curve, too?
Back to top Go down
10Cup

10Cup

PostSubject: How about with Stock set up   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 5:28 pm

Anyone know how this programmer might help a stock exhaust setup? If it would improve HP without the extra noise?? I hate noise..... so don't plan on any new exhaust if it is any louder than stock.

TIA
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:26 pm

If you are referring to the 'Tude tuner, it helps immensely even with a stock can. That's what I got first was the tuner, then went and got the can. thumb

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 9:07 pm

the tuner on this one is the attitude industries tuner i was able to fix some of the surge in the low end stock and it ran cleaner but did not get it dyno'd hmf will sell their own box but will be the same as the fmf and attitude boxes
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 7:31 pm

for the people asking about noise of this exhaust hmf has the mx series and a qrs exhaust check out my bike on their siite
Back to top Go down
10Cup

10Cup

PostSubject: What Pipe   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 7:38 pm

SheWolf wrote:
If you are referring to the 'Tude tuner, it helps immensely even with a stock can. That's what I got first was the tuner, then went and got the can. thumb

SheWolf, what can did you end up going with and are you happy with it not being too loud?

TIA
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 9:09 am

I've got a Q4 and I absolutely LOVE it! I don't find it loud at all, even WOT. It has a nice deep growl to it and with both of those pieces it's a totally different bike. thumb

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:27 pm

i agree with shewolf i was surprised at what a difference the pipe and efi box made it's night and day it's so much better offroad in tight trails power comes on so much more cleaner down low
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 7:29 pm

thumb I've also been able to idle this thing in first and not have it stall, which it NEVER did before. Tibby can vouch for that. wink

PostSubject: Re: dyno sheet hmf exhaust   dyno sheet hmf exhaust Empty

Back to top Go down

dyno sheet hmf exhaust
Page 1 of 1