Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

X Riders in Dallas?

Go down 
+2
Berwyn Henderson
btomp2008
6 posters
AuthorMessage
btomp2008

btomp2008

X Riders in Dallas? Empty
PostSubject: X Riders in Dallas?   X Riders in Dallas? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:33 am

Anybody else on here riding an X in Dallas, TX? (I'm in McKinney to be exact)
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

PostSubject: Re: X Riders in Dallas?   X Riders in Dallas? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:08 am

There are some in Dallas metro but I do not know them, know several R owners. Have a short friend that may be looking soon for an X . Berwyn
Back to top Go down
MotoKirby

PostSubject: Re: X Riders in Dallas?   X Riders in Dallas? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 11:47 pm

I live in Allen and have an X.

450X that is wings . Also have a very dirty and abused Wr250r.

Im guessing you only ride street? Living in McKinney you probably ride New Hope road, FM455, and FM697 up in whitewright??

I also have a cbr1000rr and FJR for the street, so I ride a lot around this area.
Back to top Go down
J-Glow

PostSubject: Re: X Riders in Dallas?   X Riders in Dallas? EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:55 am

Just bought an X and live in Prosper. My brother has an R and lives in McKinney.
Back to top Go down
skanktroll

PostSubject: Re: X Riders in Dallas?   X Riders in Dallas? EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:18 am

Mansfield, TX X rider here
Back to top Go down
tcuguy

PostSubject: Re: X Riders in Dallas?   X Riders in Dallas? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 1:11 am

FW here with a wrx.
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

PostSubject: Re: X Riders in Dallas?   X Riders in Dallas? EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:12 am

I live in Poor end of Southlake but have two wr's, they are both 08's, one an almost stock X and the other one is a highly modded R. I plan to get an athena kit installed in the R in a week or so while I am doing the route 66 ride between St. Louis and LA. Hope to do some head work at the same time and Dyno the PCV in, Looking to get more then 30 hp. Will post findings. Berwyn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X Riders in Dallas?   X Riders in Dallas? Empty

Back to top Go down

X Riders in Dallas?
Page 1 of 1